Chapter 23

LUKE POV

"...I want you"

There I'd said it. After ten years I've finally told him and he better beliefs it! I wasn't giving up and I certainly wasn't letting him go this time around.

He just stared at me as if wishing what he just heard wasn't real.

"Luke you don't say things like that when you don't..."

"I do mean it and I hope you believe it because I'm not letting you slip again for another 10 years!"

That was it. I saw the anger rising in his face and his eyes clouded with them. I knew I'd said something that pushed a bottom but I couldn't see what I'd said to get him so mad.

He just turned on his heals and walked of with so much dedicated I was a bit hurt he wanted to get away from me that much.

When he'd walked out of sight, I turned and walked towards the office to see what the problem was. After passing through the office and sorting everything out, I'll be on my way to his mum's house. Today was my off day so I don't see why I'll be needed in in the first place.

———————

I was pissed at the fact  Lucy was right again. He didn't even need me in there in the first but he just had to call me! I walked our of there towards my place where I collected my car keys and drove towards Joe's.

Getting there, I got out of the car and walked to the door where I knocked. As I stood there for the door to be opened, the door suddenly swang open and a very pissed off Joe stood there.

I asked him if I could come in and he just stared at me for a while then stepped to the side. I stepped in and the first thing that went through my mind was how good he looked angry. The storm in his eyes were pulling me to kiss him and I followed my instincts.

I stepped forward and got a good hand full of his shirt and pulled him into me. I moved my face towards his neck and fanned air on his neck and ear. I felt his breath hinge and I inwardly smiled.

He was struggling to breath at this point and so was I but I knew I was in control of the situation we were in. And that's why I took control of the situation.

I pushed him hard towards the wall and heard him gasped loudly but it didn't affect me in anyway...I just knew I had to claim his lips and that I did.

I pressed my lips on his and that was it, the place and even where we were stood didn't matter. This time the kids was desperate and I included all my feelings in it. It had passion and lust in it and I wanted him to feel what I was feeling.

I bit down on my lip so hard I felt a bit of blood oze into my mouth. He gasp very loud from assault and I inserted my tough into his mouth. Our tough began an aggressive dance and I was getting turned on very much especially by the moans which were escaping his lips.

Then his hand moved towards the nip of his hair, and he pulled gently. That was it for me. An unhumanly moan escaped my mouth and I didn't care. There was nothing to hold me back. I slide my hands up his chest and it became an exploring game.

Just then his mum spoke and the next thing I knew I heard her gasp and I had to pull away. I felt him pulling away from me and that's when I gripped him hard on the hips and lean forward to whisper in his ears.

"Don't move babe"

And that's all it took for him to tremble.