Chapter 22

JOE'S POV

I just stood there starring at him as he smiled up at me and said nothing. Not knowing how long I'd stood there for until mum called from the kitchen asking who was at the door that I blinked and was about to answer when the devil himself spoke.

" Hey Josh, can I come in?"

"I stood there for a good 10 more second before stepping out of the way without a word but I should have known that was a bad idea because there was not enough space for him to pass through without any contact between us.

As he got in I was expecting him to just past me by and move inside the house but that was far from what he did.

He stepped in and stood right in front of me and that's when I realised he was not smiling anymore. I looked into his eyes and I saw the the lust in them and the first that crossed my mind was how good he looked with that look in his eyes.

I didn't have long to dwell on that thought as he moved in closer and his hand move straight for my shirt and took a good hand full. I felt out of control over the situation that was about to unroll here as moved even closer and leaned his head towards my neck.

Staying right there he fanned his breath on my neck and if I wasn't already struggling to breath then I definitely was now as my breath came in rushes.

All of a sudden he pushed me hard against the wall and I winced as I made contact but that didn't fuse him one bit as he produced to attach his lips to mine but this time there was more forcefulness instead of a sence of gentleness earlier today. It felt as if this was a plea kiss and the passion desperate and lust was all bottled in one!

He bit down on my lip so hard I could feel the skin almost tiring and I gasp very loud but he seem to not have heard. His tough began an aggressive dance with mine and the moans that were coming out of my mouth was inhuman but I didn't really care then.

As my hand moved towards the nip of his hair, I pulled gently but a very loud moan left his mouth and just like that's it all became a matter of the bedroom as his one hand slits inside my shirt.

Just then mum spoke aging but closer.

"Joseph I said who's on...."

As she stalled and gasp, I immediately pulled away from Luke but he gripped me hard on the hips and lean to whisper in my ear.

Don't move babe

And just like that my body shuttered in to a submissive mess as it stirred more with the prospect of him haven't called me babe.

"Hi Claire, I came to deliver your medication and check how your doing."

I turned then attempting to move away from the position I'd found myself in but to no success. Luke made sure to push me back and I could feel my irritation rising. I turned to look at mum and she was grinning at us while looking at Luke fondly.

"Hey Luke son, how are you?"

"In fine Claire"

"Please come in, I'm in the kitchen preparing lunch and your staying"

The fact that she didn't even ask him but immediately assume he'll stay irritated me the more.I didn't want him to stay and nobody seemed to care about what I thought.

Luke moved then but with turning and placing an unexpected kiss before winking and walking away. Who or what gave him the right to be walking around in my life as if he belonged there...the answer nobody.

Just then I remembered the argument I was having with mum and I just knew she'll bring it up with Luke here.

"Joseph, we aren't finish here!" It seems I jinks myself there.

"Mom there's nothing to take about. I'm leaving tonight and that's it" I responded as I walked into the kitchen finding Luke sat down looking please with himself. Luckily my phone rang cutting off the comeback my mum was about to grace me with.

Without looking at the caller ID I place the call in loud speaker.

"Joe speaking" I answered.

"Man, you do realise you have a premiere right 'cause Mark isn't letting me off if you don't turn up"

"Yeah I'm coming down tonight."

"Thank goodness, who you bringing?"

"Erm...no-one...didn't realise this was a bring a date premiere?"

"hmmmm....about that it kind of is but it's cool to turn up on your own."

"Well that's what I'm doing"

"Heard you were off to Paris"

"More like your girlfriend told you and yeah I need the break"

"Ha, that's an understatement! Anyways about the shareholders, everything is settled. It's now down to them to produce the money."

"Well that's good to hear, that means everything is settled now"

"Yeah...okay but we've got a problem..."

"What's it?"

"Right...the picture of you kissing that guy is overflowing the press at the minute and there's no way to cool it down I'm afraid, you'll just have to get here and make a statement yourself"

Just then I looked up and the said person was already looking at me. I immediately avoided eye contact.

"Was the statement I asked to be release done"

"Yeah and nobody seems to be taking it. I mean this is the most interesting story the press have ever had the opportunity of getting of you 'cause your always so private. Just prepare yourself for the premiere, that's where you either confirm their spectacles or short them down."

"Yeah..."

"The real question is what are you gonna do? Because even I don't know what's going on between you and this doctor."

That was the real question and I sure as he'll knew the answer.

The plan form now is to be uploading more frequently from now on and during the Christmas period. I've just started another story called The darkness becomes her and the character is me. I've been wanting to write this story for a while but the fear of exposing myself out there was what stopped me  but recently I'd just felt I need to get it out there. This way it will help me let out what I'm feeling but most importantly if it can help others with they're own struggles of the matter than I'm greatful.

Thanks again for reading