Chapter 15

Luke POV

One minute he was here in my arm and the next he was gone. Just like that. Like he never stood before me fighting desperately for his dignity; like he didn't just push me away from all the hurt I've causes him. God...I'd had him in my arms. After all this years I had him where I had longed to have him for so long. God knows how much I needed the guy.

I had held the want for years, hiding it away from the world and everyone but then I realised how much I had fallen. How much I had fallen for him.

Having him in my arms made me realise just how much I wanted him. Just what I had missed out on during the year from my fear...of wanting a guy. it mad me realise that he was that missing piece of me I've been looking for...that important piece of the puzzle to complete me. And as much as he was running away from me, I knew he wanted me so much more. I know I have to make him see that but how can I achieve that if he already knew this. that he needed me. But it wasn't just his need that needed fulfilling, my own need overpowered every other feeling. I was certain I wanted him in my arm, not for a moment or two but for eternity. To hold and never let go.

But I had to face his angers and his pain to ever reach that point I hoped to. There was more hunting him than it met the eye, I could see it whenever he stared at me. It was as if the very sight of me brought back the memories to him- like I was the cause to his darkest nightmares. And I knew I was his darkest nightmare but there was more I wasn't seeing, there was more I couldn't bring myself to comprehend. He's very movement screamed out withdrawal from the world...an atmosphere of self-belonging. He'd didn't interact with the world that much and the only interaction he would let a person have would be under business circumstances. And with this knowledge I knew I wouldn't be able to approach him. He would use whatever force he could to push me away. Distance me away from him. But he wouldn't do it himself. Hell no...he didn't have the power to push him. He would use the people around him.

So far the only person that had ever been around him was still there. Except the girl of which he was quite sure she knew already but he was ready to take chances. She was his only left result. He couldn't go to Max because he wouldn't listen to a word he hard to say and he had all the right not to. He had witness everything he'd done to Joe...even helped clean up the wounds. He for one knew Joe was in total denial of Joe's interest for me and you didn't have to be a genius to figure that one out and that only trailed him away from the idea. Max wouldn't help him. But the girl was a more similar and easy chose. She wasn't there to witness his behaviour and so she would more likely listen to him.

He would do anything just to have him in his arms and he prayed to God that at the end he did have him in his arms. No matter how long it would take for him to accomplish this, he knew it would be worth it at the end of the road. Then he'd finally have the boy of his dreams.

(I think I'm going to add some more on this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it so far. Thanks for reading!)

(continuation...this post closes as one chapter as I promised lol :p)

Walking back into the building I didn't miss the cameras which were clicking around me and the reporters who were asking questions.

"Excuse me sir?"

"would you mind to answer a few questions?"

"How did you know Joseph Eventon?"

"what's your relationship with Mr Eventon?"

"Are you two now an item?"

The questions were flying around me and I chose to ignore each every question thrown at me because right now I didn't care about what they just saw never mind their opinion for that matter. I was on a mission and God knows I wouldn't rest till I've completed it.

I navigated my way back to into the hall and I knew there was only one person here that could help me. I mean two could help me but one would rather see me being bitten to death instead of helping me and to be honest, I couldn't blame him. The things I had done back then weren't pleasant and I didn't take pride in my action at that time.

Speaking of him, I notice them a few distance away and he seem to be having it out with the girl I saw whispering to Joe earlier. She was my other chance of getting Joe because wasn't there when everything happen so she wouldn't know the extend of how far I took to hurt Joe. They might have told her but it would be easier to get through her than Max who wouldn't give me anytime of the world and again I couldn't exactly blame him.

As I walked closer toward the pair, I notice they were in a heated argument with each other and were gradually drawing attention to themselves. Getting closer, I was in at a range where I could

here their conversation.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"Because its not my place to say anything Tia, why wouldn't you leave it at that?!"

"Because I can't okey. I jus can't! Did you see the look in his face before he went out...did you?!"

"Yeah I did...and as his best friend I like to tell you that it hurts like a bitch to see my best friend in. that condition!"

"What are you trying to say? That I'm not his best friend too? Or do you think I'm too stock up my ass to see that he is hurt? Do you think I don't feel the pain too?"

At this point nearly everybody's attention was on them. Their voices had gradually risen and even the reporters which were outside were no videoing the scene playing in front of as.

"Tia...you know I didn't mean it like that...."

"Then how exactly did you mean it Max...because as far as I'm concern I've never been there right from the beginning so I don't have the right to know right?!"

"No, I didn't mean it like that...God! Its just not my place to tell you...he'll tell you when he's ready!"

"And when exactly do you think he'll be ready?!"

"I don't know..."

"that's exactly what I thought!"

I watch as she left Max stood there looking dejected. I could see anger in his posture and I knew i had to move before he spotted me because hell will break lose and I frankly didn't want to get into a scramble-not with him. I moved away from his eye site and headed toward the direction the girl had headed.

I needed her on my side and quick... because after seeing him, I wasn't going to let him go that easily.

Hell, that wasn't going to happen.