Chapter 12

Joe POV.

I've dreamt of this moment for so long it hard to believe it's happening. I've pictured this very second for almost half off my time but I wasn't satisfied. Here was my greatest dream occurring but I knew deep down something was missing. As much as I was loving this moment, I knew this wasn't what I wanted.

Not like this anyways.

But God did his lips feel so right. They were moving on mine so frantically I could feel myself drowning quite literally. The pressure emitting from his frantic movement were those of a hungry beast who hadn't had a satisfying meal in a long time. I could feel the desperation in this single kiss as if he had been craving for this kiss for a long time, but that couldn't be. Luke Copper wasn't gay.

He hated gays.

Then why was he here?

That thought saved me from sinking into the feelings this kiss was evoking. Yeah, Luke Copper wasn't gay and if this was one of those his sick jocks he liked playing then I'd give him piece of my mind because I wasn't that boy anymore. The one he could twist and bend so easily.

Pushing him away with all my strength I though I had succeeded because he moved away from me and stumbled backwards, But my victory was short lifted.

The next thing I knew I was pushed up against my car. Before I could fully register what had just happened, Luke's hands tilt my head to the side and he leaned his head forward. I felt his breath against me...so slow and deliberately sprayed against my neck. I could feel my heart accelerating steadily and I wondered to myself how he could be so in control while I was slowly trembling.

He moved closer, sandwiching his legs in between both of mine while placing me in a vulnerable position where my legs were just slightly off the ground and my only source of balance was him. My heart rate increased as I felt him gradually trancing my neck as his breath set up an unending steam of sweet tingles along his path. He kept on moving upwards then down so delicately that I could see myself physically trembling.

His movements were causing my mind to completely blanc on me. I'd lose all sense of thoughts. His breath was causing an involuntary twitch to erupt inside my stomach. The twitch traveled all through my body slowly as if it had a desire to torture. It partook in my circulatory system before settle in my groin. I knew I was already responding downstairs from his rapid movements but this twitch settlement was overwhelming. It caused my hands to clamp into a fist while my toes curled on its own from the pleasure being generated. An involuntary moan escaped my lips and I found myself arching upwards.

Arching, I collided our lower half's together and that's when my cry moved from a listen moan to an outpost of evoking groans. But it wasn't just me that was turned on.

Luke's hands tighten against my tights as I felt his breath hinge. His gripped on me got harder as he kept me still and began rocking his hips. More moans and groans were surrounding us as we got tangled in our own pleasure.

And I'd forgotten in the mist...why it wasn't right.

What I needed to do.