Character Profile 1 - California

(Authors Note - I have a small tendency to go overboard when doing character profiles, so apologies. There are lots of images and I'm not sure if Wattpad will cooperate with my layout of them, so apologies if they are all over the place. Also, the profiles will also have the four main characters backstories.)

                                    *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

MAIN CHARACTER (OC)

Full Name - California Estella Sparks

Age - 23

Birthday - Fall 27th

Family - Mother (Isobel Payton Sparks nee Patel)

                  Father (Rohan Kaleb Sparks)

Appearance - Height - 5 foot 2 inches (about 62 inches)

                            Weight - 130 lbs

                           Body type - Not thin, but not tubby, but has a bit of muscle from farming

                          Eyes - Brown with Gold flecks [when using magic, they turn fully gold]

                          Hair - Ginger, wavy, belly button height

                           (These can be seen in the image at the top of the page.)

Past -  Growing up, California did everything and anything to please her mother. When she graduated college two years early, with an accounting degree, her Mother got her a job in Joja Corporation's accounting offices, as well as a betrothal. California cancelled the wedding on the morning of, and her mother refused to speak with her for two full months. Three years, later, she can't take it anymore.

Farm Name - Rosewood Acres

Secrets - Her mother doesn't support her, but everyone at Pelican Town thinks she is.

                   Shortly after arriving in town, she gets powers she has to keep secret.

                   Her mother forced her to be engaged to an older man, who she broke the engagement on the wedding day.

                   That man continuously tries to get her back, via email, texts, letters, even showing up at her parents house.

                    She was in a car accident when she was just out of college, which resulted in the scar on her back.

Fears - That her mother will arrive in Pelican Town, and make her move home.

              That she will be forced into another marriage (with or someone else)

              Thunder

              That her magical powers will be revealed to the town

Partners - Betrothed before story (Cassius Ewan Foley)

                     Future boyfriend and partner (Sebastian Hunter Elymas)

Tattoos - She has a tattoo on her back to cover her scar from the car accident. It reads "She wasn't given wings to see the world from a tree"

                    She has a bird tattoo behind her left ear. It represents her wish to be as free as a bird, for eternity.

                    After Sebastian proposes (which he will) they get matching his and hers crowns on their wrists. (These can be seen in the image at the top of the page.)

Clothes -