Character Profile 4 - Abigail

(Authors Note - I have a small tendency to go overboard when doing character profiles, so apologies. There are lots of images and I'm not sure if Wattpad will cooperate with my layout of them, so apologies if they are all over the place. Also, the profiles will also have the four main characters backstories. Additional, I have given the three canon characters, Sebastian, Abigail and Sam a variety of clothes, and have changed their background. I will roughly follow the canon of the game but will stray from it in various aspects.)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Abigail

Full Name - Abigail Daphne Callisto

Age - 24

Birthday - Fall 13th

Family - Mother (Caroline Eden Callisto nee Porter)

                 Father (Montgomery Jesse Rasmodius )

                 Stepfather (Pierre Julian Callisto)

Appearance - Height - 5 feet 4 inches (about 64 inches)

                            Weight - 135 lbs

                            Body type - Average body, but slightly on the skinny side, slight muscles from her time in the mines.

                            Eyes - Light Blue [when using magic, light blue magic strands leak from her eyes and create the pattern seen on the image]

                            Hair - Purple hair

Past - Abigail is the daughter of M Rasmodius and Caroline, who had dated while Pierre and Caroline were on a break. Pierre doesn't know this, but Abigail was told when she turned 11, as that's when her magic started. Caroline allowed Rasmodius to teach Abigail how to control and use her powers. When she was 13, she met Sam and Sebastian, and they all became friends. After graduating high school, Abigail took an online college course, a business degree. Once she completed it, she started helping her stepfather around his shop, as well as working in the mines on the side. When Sebastian and Sam finished their college courses, the three of them formed a band, 'The Alfalfas'. When California comes to town, Abigail is once again taking an online college course in accounting.

Secrets - She has magic

                  Pierre is not her dad

Fears - Everyone will find out about her magic

               Everyone will discover her true parentage.

              Heights

Companions - When she was younger (Sebastian)

                              Future (Sam)

Tattoos - The Alfalfas all have a tattoo on their ankle of the band's name

Scars - A couple of small ones on her shoulders, stomach and back from the mines