15~ one on one.

A/N: seeing yourself on YouTube is weIRD WTF PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME COMPILATION VIDEOS WOTH ME IN THEM AND IDK HOW TO FEEL WTF OKAY ENJOY CHAPTER AJAJAJJSJ

Kai's PoV

"THEY DID IT!" I cheered as they walked out of the hall.

I ran up the stairs and out of seating before running down more stairs and finding the boys stretching out.

"WELL DONE GUYS!" I cheered as I leapt off the stairs, "knew you had it in you."

"DID YOU SEE US! ALL THE WOOSHES AND BOOMS AND SMANGS!" Hinata ran over to me and celebrated.

"I did I did!" I laughed.

"The last set was close." Daichi said.

"But you got it!"

After some more praising, Sugawara finally said something.

"Yamamura... what were you talking to Kise about."

"You talked to Kise?" Daichi asked.

"What happened?" The coach asked.

"He wants to talk to me through a one on one match..." I said with a small laugh and sigh, "classic Kise to be honest. He's gone now, I told him I'd play him when we're back."

"Then we'll watch!" Hinata yelled.

"Not if it means you won't be getting your rest for tomorrow!" I shot at him.

"We'll watch." Daichi said.

"I can't help but feel curious." The coach admitted.

"Where will you play?" Sugawara asked.

"There's a court nearby my house, Rhys usually practices there. He's going to meet me by the gates of the school."

"I see..."

"I'm really sorry this is all happening now, with the Interhigh's going on and all." I apologised.

"Don't apologise, you have no control over it." Daichi laughed.

"Well then, I guess we all want to see how it goes. For now, let's go watch Aoba Johsai's match. We'll head home afterwards and have our meeting."

Once their match was finished, it had been determined that our next match would be against Aoba Johsai. Soon after, we all got back on the coach and headed home. Everyone was fast asleep within a matter of minutes and I myself ended up drifting off for a while. I had woken up before everyone else though and decided to update Kuroko with what was happening.

Once we returned to the school, we were all called into the office and told the matches were on TV. Of course everyone got annoyed when we weren't given much, if any, screen time. We had our meeting and went though plans for our next match before wrapping things up. It was getting dark but it was no later that 7, considering practices don't usually finish until after 8 it wasn't too bad.

"Well... you guys are all free to head home to relax and prepare for the next match. I'm going to meet up with Kise though, if you really want, you can watch." I said as we left.

"I want to watch!" Hinata said.

"I wouldn't mind joining." Kageyama said.

"Me and Tsuki will come too!"

"Huh what-"

"I think you can count us all in."

"Wait a minute boys." The coach said, stopping the boys and myself, "Where do you think you're going?"