The best job: Part 1

I woke up earlier that day, I was way too excited. When I arrived at the building, I took a deep breathe and went inside.
Park Jinyoung, the President of the company, was waiting for me in the office. Seven young men were there too.
-So, Miss Mendoza, welcome to my Company. We were excited to meet you. Did you have a safe trip?
-Yes, thanks for welcoming me. I was quite interested in working here, specially because I'd earn a lot of money, having a week off, everything paid, sounds good for me. But I'm not sure about the job itself. I worked as a History Teacher in my hometown... So, that's my experience...
-Oh, don't worry about that! You dont need to be anyone else but you... Do you see these young lads? Well, you'll work with them. Closely... I don't want to be misunderstood, but... your work will consist basically on... spending 12 hours with every one of them, from 8 in the afternoon, to 8 in the morning. You have to do whatever they want: going on a date, eating in a restaurant, going to dance, watching a movie, sleeping in their rooms... whatever they want, you have to please them.
-Wait... what? That includes... sleeping with them?
-Yes - said Mr Park
I was speechless. I was shocked. The seven guys were looking at me, they seem to be so embarrased. I was embarrased too. I was offered a huge amount of money, I had lots of free time, I had a luxurious room to stay in, and everything I wanted, I would be given. BUT... I have a couples of minutes to decide, and mostly, accept the fact I would eventually have to have sex with one of them, or all of them.
-So... (Mr Park interrupted my deep thoughts) what do you think? You will work 12 hours every day, for three weeks, then you'll have a week for yourself, to rest, for travelling or whatever you want. Do you accept?
-Yes, I do (finally I said) I accept this work and I hope we all have fun (wait, what did I just say?!)
-Of course you will, haha - Mr Park said-
You will start this Monday, and your first meeting will be with BamBam. Good luck and have a good time.