Part 4: Meeting with Jackson

I came back from Jinyoung's room at 10 this morning. I was supposed to leave by 8am but I was so sleepy and tired, so he let me slept late.
During the day, I had mixed thoughts about my new lifestyle. I needed to think about everything as a job, nothing else, especially, I needed to avoid thinking about feelings. What if I fall in love with some of them? What if any of them fall for me? No. No way. I was too different to be someone attractive for them. I was a Latinoamerican woman, former teacher, trying to reach my goals. I mean, I was very different from them and their famous lives.
It was almost 8pm and I thought I was late for Jackson's date, so I hurried up and opened my door to go out, and... surprise! There was Jackson, standing in front of me, with a red rose on his lips.
JS: I was waiting for you, my sweet Princess. Let me hold your hand as we walk to the car
A: oh, thanks, Jackson. You are too kind
JS: I'll take you to the restaurant. We'll eat Chinese food; then, we'll head to the karaoke. What do you think?
A: Chinese food is my favorite! And this will be my first time going to a  karaoke , so sounds great!
***
We had a wonderful time during dinner and karaoke; around midnight, we came back to the hotel. Jackson opened the door and let me go first.
JS: I know this must be weird for you. Did you already...? Oh shit, I shouldn't ask that... but I was curious... this is your third date and probably, the other guys wanted to... you know what I mean...
A: yes, I know what you're talking about...
JS: I don't want you to feel used. I know it's part of your job... to please us. But I don't want to have sex with you, not now... maybe in some weeks... For me, sexual connection is very important. I want to do it when we both connect to each other. You also need to know me, what I feel, what I am... and it will be easier to please me... but tonight, I just want to enjoy this moment and relax. I'll take a shower now and when I come back, we'll watch something funny on TV, then we'll talk until we fall asleep.
A: that sounds totally amazing. I thank you for thinking about me, about what I feel. These days are weird indeed, I need to know the seven of you and try to be a good company for you. I'll go to shower as well, after you're done and we'll relax. It'll be fine
***
That night, I had a good sleep