Part 3: Meeting with Jinyoung

*knock knock knock*
I was preparing for my date with Jinyoung when suddenly, my door was knocked. I hurried to open it but there was nothing but a bag with a note
"Wear this. I'll be waiting for you in my room. Don't be late, Jinyoung"
What was that? I was totally surprised when I saw what was inside the bag:
A sexy school uniform.
I was laughing to myself. That night would be wild and crazy again. Jinyoung wanted me to play roles during our first date. It looked so fun.
I dressed up and covered the uniform with a coat and went to Jinyoung's door.
JY: Miss Mendoza, you're 3 minutes late for tonight's lesson. Do you think I have time to waste?! Let's start right now...
A: o...k...
JY: just follow my story, let's play for a while, I'll play your teacher and you have to do whatever I want, you will be my submissive student, ok?

He took me by the arm and pushed me again the desk; he took my coat off and
caressed my leg until he reached my buttock.
JY: Miss Mendoza, you got really bad marks, probably you'll fail this term. Do you want that?
A: No... no, Mr Park. Please, help me pass.
JY: you're a bad girl, a bad student. You need punishment because you don't study! Get on your knees...

He slowly unzipped his trousers to show me his eager member and put it on my mouth.
JY: now ask me for help, maybe after this I'll consider a good mark for you...

I was so please to hear him moan while I was doing my thing.

JY: ok, Miss Mendoza. You need to keep trying hard. Get up.
He pushed me against the desk and turned me. He took off my panties and he lifted my skirt. Next I felt his hard member inside me, his face pressed against my back, his hands pushing hard my hips against his.
The room was plenty of moans. When we finished, he kissed my neck and said:
JY: oh, you've been a good girl, you passed the final test
We both smiled.