Thursday with JB

I hurried up and got to JB's place. As I knew he had some cats, I brought some food and toys for them. I love cats too.
JB: Angela, finally you are here... I missed you...
A: oh you're so sweet. I... I missed you too. I brought some things for your cats...
JB: wow, thanks! Please, have a seat. I was about to enter to my studio, let's eat first, then you can go with me. There's something I want you to hear...

We ate some meat, vegetables and rice. It was delicious. When we finished, he held my hand and took me to his studio. There were many instruments and recorders. He played a song from the computer. Some "soul" music started to play, it was sensual and suggestive. His voice sounded amazing.

A: this is amazing! I love it. Wow!
JB: I'm glad you liked it. I've been working hard on this song...

We stared at each other. For some reason, we had a special connection, but we didn't talk about it, we just let the feelings go on. JB got closer to me and looked at my lips. I felt my face blushed. Every second that passed, he got closer and closer, til I felt his sweet lips landed on mine. We kissed, softly at first, while the music was still playing seductive sounds. We kissed harder then, and I felt my heart beating fast, my body was getting hot and my hands were shaking. I knew what would happen next.

JB: for some reason, you make me feel confused, comfortable, excited and crazy, everything at the same time. That's why I can't plan a date with you. I am mess since I met you. What should we do? Go on?
A: I think I feel the same about you. I am here, I don't know what to do but follow my emotions. You know how it will end...

He looked at me erotically and kissed me passionately. He cleared his desk and sat me on it. He pressed his hips against mine and I could feel his erection. He unbottoned my blouse and bra as I took his shirt off. His fingers ran down my skin until he reached my clit and massaged it. I was already wet and eager. He took my skirt and my panties off and he got rid of his clothes and went inside me with slow movements as our bodies fit... He kept me sat on the desk as he increased the speed of his pushes. Our moans got higher, his skin was stuck with mine. He kissed me as he went faster, harder and deeper. I was about to explode in pleasure...

Unexpectantly, I heard a noise next to me and some boxes fell from the desk

JB: Nora! Get out of here!

We broke into laughter when we saw Nora, one of his cats, jumping to the desk and making everything fall.

JB: I'm sorry for the interruption... are you ok?
A: haha it's ok. I'm fine. It took me by surprise... I was about to...
JB: God, I know. I was about to cum too... we should go to bed and continue, what do you think?
A: yes, absolutely...