Part 7: Meeting with Yugyeom

The door was opened so I just came in, I found a note on the table: "I'm on the bedroom, come quickly"
I went to Yugyeom's bedroom and I was surprised by the view
He was lying on the bed, half naked, and one of his hands was handcuffed to the bed.

-A: wow, Yugyeom. I'm here... what... what do you want me to do?
-YG: I'm sorry I am this straight but I can't hide my emotions and my desire towards you... Tonight you're in control of everything. You can do whatever you want. Just use me for your pleasure.
-A: is this how you will be pleased?
-YG: of course...

***

I took a scarf and blindfolded him. The tips of my fingers ran down his naked torso, his skin felt so soft and sweaty. Once my fingers finished their trip, I approached his neck and smelled his skin, my lips got closer and I kissed it. His body contoured as he pronounced "go on".
I stepped back to take my clothes off and placed myself on his top.
My tongue was playing on his skin. I started licking his navel, I could feel how hard he was getting. He was enjoying it and so do I. I wanted to continue.
-A: you have to beg...
-YG: oh, yes, please, continue... I beg you, suck me...

I unzipped his jeans slowly, and his big, hard cock was revealed. It was amazing. I slowly took his boxers off and I bet that was the best view ever. I placed my tongue on his tip and started to play with it, first slowly then vigorously.
His moans were all over the room. I want him to cum but not yet. He was trying hard to hold it.
I straightened up and put my nipple on his lips and he started to suck it and taste it. He really turned me on, so I was ready and rode him, so hard, so deep, it was crazy till we both reached climax. I took the scarf from his eyes and removed the handcuffin.
-YG: that was great...
-A: and... the night has just begun...