Part 2 "Meeting with BamBam"

It was 8pm and I headed to BamBam's room. It was my first day of work. I was worried about what would happen, he was an attractive guy and his personality made me nervous. I was literally shaking, outside his door.
-Oh! You're here! Come in! (BB was so happy to see me)
-Hey, how are you this evening? (I didn't think of another intelligent question, what happened to me?
-I'm super excited about our meeting. There are so many things I'd love to do with you but I think I need to calm down and start with something delicious...
-Delicious? (I was shocked by that moment)
-Yes, I want to cook for you, something delicious, from my home country. So, let's go to the market, it's been a while since I don't go shopping, and it's been a long time since I don't have the company of a beautiful woman like you...
(Did he flirt? Wow)
*****
We went shopping, BB bought several vegetables, some fruits and some meat and then, we came back to his room.
-Well, now, you can go to my bedroom and relax, watch TV while I'm cooking, I'll bring you dinner and we'll eat on bed.
BamBam had been super cute during those first hours. I thought I had to do more, but he was doing everything by himself, he only wanted me to feel fine.
He finally came to the bedroom carrying the delicious food he made for both. It was all new for me. New flavors and textures. We watched a movie while eating. It was so good!
-Angela, did you enjoy dinner?
-Yes! I absolutely loved it, it was different from my home country, but I really liked it. Thank you
BB: I'm glad you enjoyed. What do you want to do now? It's almost midnight... do you want to sleep or...?
A: Oh, I... I want to do whatever you want. I am here because I have to please you...
BB: I don't want to force you to do something you don't want... but I really want to take you and kiss you, and... become one...
A: oh, I see... Let's do it...
We both melted in a passionate kiss, his long arms surrounded my waist, pushing me again his body. I felt small on his bed. His hands were going every inch of my skin. He desperately took off my clothes and did the same with his. His body was beautiful. Thin. His skin was like porcelain, so soft...
BB: come and ride me, babe. I want to feel your curves. You drive me crazy...
We both drove wild and crazy during that night, until we finally fell asleep. It was a great start of my new job...