Part 8: Meeting with Mark

Today it's Sunday and I have the last meeting from this week. I have to meet Mark. My mind is full of thoughts. This week has been so... mindblowing! I got this job here in Korea, I will get a lot of money, I'll have the chance to know places when I have my week off, I met 7 handsome guys, they really like me. I think I got the best job!

***
Mark: Hey, come in! I'll be ready in a few minutes
A: Hi, Mark. Are we going out?!
M: yes, I wanted to do something fun with you. So, we are going to the cinema!
A: ok, sounds great!

While in the car, Mark confessed something. He was gay, and it was a secret I have to keep. His managers didn't know it nor Mr Park, but he accepted me as a friend, to spend some time with, have a nice conversation or just eat in a restaurant.

M: I know this it's not your business but I needed to tell you. So, just relax. We're not having sex! Haha
A: it's ok. Your secret will be kept

We had a fun time during the movie and when we went back to his place, he cooked for me and talked long time. It was so nice. He was suffering from a backache so I offered to massage it. It was a cute way to end the night. So I started massaging his back and he relaxed, he closed his eyes and after 15 or 20 minutes, he was sleeping like a baby.
I let him sleep. He had cried telling me about his life. He had suffered very much. He was in love with a guy from New York, but his love wasn't allow. "Maybe in the future..." he told me... "they accept me for who I am and accept my relationship"
I fell asleep with teary eyes, his story had touched my heart.