Tuesday with Jinyoung

I spent the day sleeping after the fun night with BamBam. So, I got ready for my meeting with Jinyoung.
I came to his door and knocked three or four times. The door slowly opened and I came in. The door closed behind me and before I say anything I heard:

JY: Put your hands up, don't move, don't talk or everything you say can be used against you

I turned to him and saw him wearing a police suit and a gun. He looked incredibly hot. And I knew we were doing some role play again. I was fascinated and his looks really turned me on. I turned the wall again and said nothing, I kept my hands up as he approached and he began to check me, putting his hands under my shirt and lowering my bra, leaving my breasts free, he focused on touching them. I felt his deep breath on my neck, he kissed it. He pressed his hard member into my buttocks.
JY: I'm taking you to jail, you little offender...

He handcuffed my hands behind my back and took me to his bed. I laid face down on the bed, he took off my jeans and panties. He brought my hips closer and gently pushed through...I was totally wet and ready for him. He took me tightly by my hips and started his moves, harder and harder and deeper.
As my moans were getting louder, he covered my mouth with his hand, although it was not enough, my moans when I reached climax were way too high.

"Oh God!", he sighed and pressed his body tighly to my hips for a last time before falling on bed next to me.

JY: did you enjoy it? I was thinking about this idea all the week...
A: yes, I really enjoy it. I was surprised again, and your police officer suit is really hot.
JY: these days have been crazy, we're having a lot of work. Now I feel tired and sleepy... please, forgive if I fall sleep soon...
A: don't worry, just relax and sleep if you need it, I'll be here right next to you...

He fell asleep as soon as we finished talking. I helped him to take his clothes off... Yes. He fucked me wearing the police suit. It was more exciting that I could ever imagine. When he closed his eyes, he looked so handsome and sweet, I was looking at his angelic face for a long time. Then I took a shower and I wore one of his shirts.
I was about to sleep when I got a text:
"Hello, are you sleeping?"
I jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom to chat:
A: hey, I was about to sleep right now. What happened?
X: suddenly, I felt the need to see you...
A: oh, we're meeting in some days
X: I know... I mean I want to see you now, just some minutes... can you come to my place?
A: I... I think so, but just a short time. I don't want to get caught...