Wednesday with Jackson

JS: Did you enjoy the movie?
A: Yes, it was fun. What will do next?
JS: It's almost midnight. I think we better come back to my place... we'll decide what to do there...

He sang to me while he was driving, his beautiful smile got me nervous. I don't know why, but I felt confident with him.
We arrived at his apartment and he offered me a glass of wine. We weren't hungry because we ate before going to the cinema.
JS: how have these days been? How do the guys treat you?
A: They treat me very well, they care for me... these have been good days
JS: did you already have sex with all of them?
A: almost...
JS: hmm well, tonight... I want to make you mine...
As I heard these words, my face blushed... he was incredibly attractive and hot.
He took his shirt off and I could enjoy the view: his muscles, his abs... and I could notice how hard he was getting, even if he hadn't touched me yet...

JS: I get hard for you... do you want it?

I nooded. He pressed my shoulder to put me on my knees. He pulled his member out of his trousers and put it in my mouth, I closed my eyes and started to play with it, I circled his member with my toungue and put it inside and out of it. He looked really pleased, I could hear him moaning. His hard cock was making me wet, I just wanted to be fucked right now.
Then, he took me to his bed and undressed me, his lips landed on my nipples and he sucked them hard. He continued going down with his tongue until he reached my clit. He licked and sucked it, softly and deeply I almost reached climax. He noticed I was about to so he went inside me desperately, his push was hard and deep. He took my legs and put them on his shoulders so he went deeper.
JS: Yes, mami. You are so good
I couldn't quiet my moans as I was getting more excited, so I reached a strong orgasm, which make strokes all over my body. Jackson quickly took his member out of my body and after a few movements from his hand, he cum on my breasts.
JS: you were amazing. We need to repeat it
A: I'm glad you are pleased. That's why I'm here...

He took my body around 5 or 6 times. I was tired and sleepy, but that was my job... to please him. But I have to confess I enjoyed it too. As I enjoyed being fucked by the other members...