Short meeting with my Savior

X: I thought you were not coming...
A: I told you I was coming... What happened? Are you ok?
X: No, I am not... I feel so lonely...
A: oh God. You know you have me by your side. I'm sorry if this meeting has to be short, I was in Jinyoung's room, he is already sleeping but I need to be back there before he wakes up... What do you want me to do? Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
X: you know what makes me feel better...

I smiled as he got closer, he took my face and kissed me, passionately. He took my shirt off (well, Jinyoung's) and desperately sucked my nipples. He really loved to do that. And he really knew that made me crazy. He took me to his bed and I took his clothes off quickly. I stopped and looked at his beautiful body. I focused on his center. I couldn't wait any longer to taste it... So I started to suck him. I enjoyed hearing his moans, the way his hips move against my mouth. He was really hot.
I wanted him to cum that way. Inside my mouth. He begged me to stop and let him fuck me, but I didn't stop... till he cum... oh so sweet... I swallowed it all...

A: how do you feel now?
X: like in paradise -he smiled- Do you
have to go now?
A: yes, I'm sorry. I'd like to spend the night here, but I can't. I know Jinyoung can tell Mr Park if I disappear from his room. And of course, nobody has to know we are seeing each other more than one night per week...
X: I know. We can get in big trouble. I enjoyed it... I'll be waiting for a next time...
A: soon...