five | on the spot

Third Person POV

Jisoo arrived at her house after a thirty minute drive home from the opera hall. Completely fuming in anger. Jisoo stomped her way up to the stairs making known she was now home and threw away her purse on her bedroom floor.

"UGH SUCH AUDACITY OF THAT MAN! I can't believe I let him humiliate me like that." She frustratingly lets out as she got unready.

☆☆☆

"Seriously he did that?!" Rosé asks in shock after informing her of the events that happened last night.

"Man if I knew he was such an asshole I wouldn't have told him your workplace that easily." Rosé unconsciously confesses.

"Wait it was you?! Ugh I should've known!" Jisoo yells at her friend which caused some stares to come their way.

"Jisoo calm down and keep eating your chicken—It's just he asked about you and... I got free tickets to their next show so... I'M SO SORRY I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN."

Jisoo completely annoyed at her friends revelation. "Rosé I'm serious, if you ever see him again, my name better not come out of your mouth."

"I'm already planning on finding a new job just in case that jerk shows up my work again."

"Okay Jisoo now you're just being dramatic." Rosé tries to calm down Jisoo's insane ideas.

"No. Rosé I'm being dead serious. I do not want to see that man ever again." Jisoo said with conviction.

Rosé just nodded her head in defeat knowing how stubborn and hardheaded her friend was. Once Jisoo puts her mind into something, there's really no going back and Rosé knew that.

later that day

Jisoo purposely made her way towards the hallway that had a great view of the front of the University. It overlooked the people that entered or exited the school, also where V would often wait for her.

Jisoo peaked through the windows not caring about what people thought of her and scanned to check if he was there.

"Dang it" Jisoo muttered as she spotted the one person she least wanted to see.

Jisoo bravely made her way towards the entrance expecting to be stopped by him, but this time she decided to approach him first.

"Look V I'm pretty sure I made it clear last night that I no longer wanted to see you." Jisoo said as she crossed her arms.

V chuckled, "I'm actually here waiting for Rosé, I need to give her the tickets I promised."

Jisoo's mouth formed an 'O' and her face instantly transition from pale pink to bright red. She no longer had the courage to speak any further and just bolted her way out of that situation as quickly as she could.

"UGH THAT MAN! He keeps getting on my nerves!" Jisoo muttered as she walked away in embarrassment.

☆☆☆

A week flew by and ever since that embarrassing confrontation, V never showed up again. Jisoo sighed and thought her life is finally back to its normal routine.

Jisoo was seated on the ground at the park inside her University, watching some of her ballet plays when Rosé cheerfully made her way beside her.