fourteen | serenade

Third Person POV

"V are you sure I can go there? I think I'll just get in the way." Jisoo said from the other line as she lays down on her bed, combing through Rosé's soft blond curls.

"Yes love, the guys wont mind. I want you to see me in my craft. Plus you can bring Rosé too, I'm sure Jungkook would love a little surprise." V reassured Jisoo as he patiently taps in his guitar.

It's only been a few weeks since the two lovebirds has officially been together and Jisoo is in desperate need of some personal time.

V was definitely not surprisingly the clingy type. He always wanted to be Jisoo as much as he can, gluing to her like a tick.

In defeat, "Fine. I'll be there in half an hour."

"Yaay can't wait to see you! I miss you already!!!" V beams in happiness. Jisoo can already imagine his boxy smile.

"V, I saw you before your band practice... that was one hour ago..."

"And??? One hour is 3600 seconds and 60 minutes, thats enough time apart to miss my baby." V said in his aegyo voice.

"Yah V stop with your nasty talk before I hit you with my drum stick!" Jisoo heard Yongi yell in the background causing her to chuckle on her own.

"Stop being such a baby and I'll see you in half an hour." Jisoo immediately ending the call not bothering to hear V's response.

"Get up" Jisoo said in her low monotone voice.

"Jisoo I don't wanna see Jungkook. Were you not listening to my ten minute rant?! I just told you. He screened me and now I'm mad." Rosé refusing to get up as Jisoo tugs on her arms pulling her up.

"Oh come on this is so not you. You don't care boo you're usually the shameless type!" Jisoo replied struggling to pull her taller friend up. Times like this she really wishes she was much taller and stronger.

"OUCH. You really just called me out like that! I have feelings too okay. I feel like he's already bored of me and I feel like I'm already falling for him. OR I'VE FALLEN FOR HIM." Rosé escaping Jisoo's grip.

"See what did I tell you? I said no to friends with benefits didn't I?" Jisoo places her arms around her waists as she was about to lecture her friend once more.

"Blah blah yes Jisoo I heard you for the nth time. I'm surprised you and V haven't had sex yet knowing his reputation and all."

Something about the way Rosé said it slightly offended Jisoo. That topic was quite sensitive for her, choosing her battles, Jisoo decided to let it go.

"Come on get ready and you can show that jerk what he's missing." Jisoo pulling Rosé back up.

"Oh wow look at how the tables have turned, as if a month ago I was telling you the exact same thing." Rosé finally getting up heading towards the bathroom.

☆☆☆

Rosé and Jisoo walking with their hands claps with another, nervousness evident as their palms were starting to sweat.

Jisoo was nervous as it would be the first time she will actually spend more than just one eye contact with his bandmates, I mean she definitely didn't leave good impressions. First time, she litterally ignored them, and the second time, she slapped V in the face in front of them and hundreds of people. So being paranoid about meeting them definitely was not uncalled for.