The baker mom fights back

Sans was on camera,Which caused them to only see some things.Everything else was blurred.Sans realized they were under a magical effect.But they could see Sam in a news set not too far away.

"GOOD DAY LOVELIES!WE HAVE AN INTERESTING STORY FOR YOU TONIGHT!OUR LOVELY REPORTER JUST NEEDS TO FIND TONIGHT'S STORY!STAY TUNED DURING OUR COMMERCIAL BREAK!!"Sam said as she turned to Sans.

"HELLO SWEETIE.FIND SOMETHING TO REPORT ON!!!"Sam said as Sans nods and walks over to a dog sleeping on the ground.

"WOW!!!WHAT A CAPTIVATING STORY!!!I CAN SEE THE HEADLINE NOW:A DOG IS SLEEPING OR SOMETHING.MARVELOUS!!!WANT TO REPORT IT???"Sam asked as Sans nods.

He really hoped this was being recorded because this was funny.

"ATTENTION VIEWERS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!A CAT IS SLEEPING IN IGNEOUS ROCK!!!OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.(CUE AUDIENCE AWWS)THAT'S RIGHT,EVERYONE!!!IT'S THE CAT VIDEO OF THE CENTURY!!!LOOK AT ITS BROWN EYES,ITS FLUFFY WHITE TAIL...WAIT A MOMENT...THAT'S NOT A TAIL!!!IT'S A FUSE!!!"Sam said with a gasps as Sans looked at the dog and saw its tail tip had caught on fire.

"What!?"Sans said.

"THAT'S RIGHT...THAT DOG...IS A BOMB!!!"Sam declared as Sans was filled with panic.

"BUT DON'T PANIC!!!YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE REST OF THE ROOM YET!!!"Sam said that the spell that blurred Sans' vision wore off and as they looked around the room.There was a gift box, a bowling ball,a notebook,a comic book,and a cup of orange juice in the room.They all had fuzes.

"Are you KIDDING ME!?"Sans yelled in fear.

"OH DEAR!!!IT SEEMS EVERYTHING IN THIS ROOM IS ACTUALLY A BOMB!!!EVEN MY WORDS ARE...!!!"Sam said as Sans gasps while Sams's words suddenly became wobbly and fell to the floor with a 'BOOM'.

"LOVELY REPORTER...YOU HAVE TO DEFUSE ALL OF THE BOMBS IN TWO MINUTES OR THIS BIGGER BOMB WILL GO OFF!!!THEN YOU WON'T BE REPORTING "LIVE" ANY LONGER!!!HOW AWFUL!!!HOW DRAMATIC!!!HOW DEADLY!!!OUR NINE VIEWERS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS!!!! HAVE FUN, SWEETIE!!!"Sam said as she flew away and Sans' phone rang.

"Don't w-worry!I installed a bomb-defusing program on your phone!It's very simple to use!Just press the defuse button when the bombs are in the defuse zone!Look,go after the easy ones first,then I'll be able to keep the glass of water still!Now let's go,team!!!"Emma said before hanging up.

Sans approached the dog,which was running around in circles.Their phone shed a green light on the dog as Sans hit the defuse button.The dog's tail fire went out.Sans went after the gift box.It was a bit little hard to find,they defused it as well.Sans went after the other bombs in the area,defused them all.They got another phone call from Emma.

"Good job!I'm holding the orange juice still,but you have to hurry!It's to the north of you!"Emma said before hanging up as Sans went after the glass of Orange juice.

It was still moving rapidly,but thanks to Emma,it could only move in a small area.Sans struggled but managed to defuse the cup of orange juice as Sam came back.

"WELL DONE,SWEETIE!YOU DEFUSED ALL OF THE BOMBS!!!IF YOU HAD NOT DEFUSED THEM IN TWO MINUTES,THAT LARGE BOMB WOULD HAVE EXPLODED!!!NOW IT WON'T EXPLODE IN TWO MINUTES.INSTEAD IT'LL EXPLODE IN TWO SECONDS!!!GOODBYE,SWEETIE!!!"Sam said as Sans curled into a ball in fear,however the bomb didn't blow up.

"HMM?IT SEEMS THE BOMB ISN'T GOING OFF."Sam said as Sans' phone rang again.

"That's b-because!!!While you were monologuing...I...I fix...I...I changed...."Emma said stuttering. 

"OH NO.YOU DEACTIVATED THE BOMB WITH YOUR HACKING SKILLS."Sam said in shock.

"Yeah!I-I did!!"Emma said.