Chapter 1

Outside of S.T.A.R. Labs backyard, Caitlin, Dr. Wells and Cisco were helping Barry get faster at getting the Man in Yellow. Cisco was using drones that he made specifically for this exercise Barry was running and running then, asked Cisco to turn the difficulty up, when Cisco turned on the lazers on the drone. Barry ran towards it and on of the missiles hit the drone causing it explode.
They returned back to S.T.A.R. Labs to find Mitch Rapp standing in the Cortex looking through some files. "Very impressive, Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells complimented. "Your reaction to stimuli at super-speed continues to improve."
"It's still not enough." Barry said.
"It will be." Dr. Wells encouraged him. "You keep working like you are, you stay focused like you are, and you will be ready the next time your man in the yellow suit comes around."
"I think you mean the Reverse-Flash." Cisco said with a happy grin. Mitch lifted his head up from his files. "What? He said it, not me." Cisco said as a child would blaming the sibling for causing an accident. "And he's right. Yellow suit, red lighting, and evil..." Cisco listed. "The reverse of Barry."
Caitlin made a face as if she didn't exactly like that nickname.
"Actually, I kind of like it." Dr. Wells complimented Cisco.
"Alright, I'm ready for another round." Barry said. "How many more drones do you have left?" Barry asked.
"Two." Cisco said. He started to smile and said, "And they've got lasers."
Everyone but Barry yelled no at Cisco with the two drones with lasers. "Look, kid, you've been going hardcore all week maybe you should take a break." Mitch explained.
"But, I need to focus." Barry said. "I need to be able to be fast enough to get the 'Reverse Flash'."
"You will," Mitch said. "Just not today, take the small battles that you do win and don't worry about the big war." Mitch said.
Barry sighed and looked at Mitch. Barry left the room and everyone else went off to do their things. Mitch walked over to Caitlin. "So," Mitch said looking at Caitlin. "did you find anything about F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M.?"
"No, not yet," Caitlin sighed. "I've been so busy I haven't even had the chance to look at it."
"Well, let me know if you need any help." Mitch said sweetly.
"Thanks, I will." she said smiling kindly.
Mitch smiled back and left the Cortex to head off to work on a call.