Chapter 15

When Mitch got to the site with Joe, Iris was at the scene with Eddie. Snart and Rory were shooting their guns at them. Eddie ran over to Joe and Mitch. Mitch was changing into charcoal gray shirt, and put back on his leather jacket. When Eddie made over to the back of his car, Mitch had his shirt off and he was working on getting his other shirt on. "Uh, um, Hey." Eddie said awkward. "The fight is spreading beyond the eva area." He explained closing his eyes trying to erase the image from his head. "We need to expand the perimeter." Mitch put on his shirt and put on his leather jacket.
"Alright, Joe, go with Eddie, I'll go help The Flash." Mitch said putting on his shirt.
"Okay," Joe said. "Let's go!"
"Glad to see you're still alive." Eddie said awkward and walking with Joe to expand the perimeter.
Mitch ran out in front of the big group of people watching The Flash fighting Captain Cold and Heatwave. Mitch pulled out his Beretta. "FLASH!" he yelled. The Flash turned around and saw Mitch point his gun at Captain Cold. "RUN! FLASH! RUN!" he yelled.
The Flash smiled and  ran up the building and made it so Captain Cold and Heatwave's guns were lined up perfectly. Mitch shot his gun. The bullet hit both of the barrels in their guns, making them short out. Once they realized that their guns weren't shooting fire or flame anymore. The Flash ran over to the two robbers and tied them up.
Mitch started to run up to the two rouges and had his gun up and ready just in case they decided to get away. "When I get my hands on you, I'll-" Rory started to say but Mitch right hooked him in the face. Snart squinted his eyes and titled his head to the side.
"You want to hurt make sure you can take a punch." Mitch mentioned.
"Got to say, you held out for a long shot, kid." Snart said with a sneaky tone. "I guess you win this time."
"There won't be a next time." The Flash said. "Thank you, detective." He said with his hands on his hips.
Mitch picked up Snart and Rory off of the ground and brought him over to them. The Flash picked up the guns. "Mitch, I'm glad you're okay, but...?"
"Caitlin is alive but that doesn't say much for these guys's hide out." Mitch said shoving them making them walk faster. He could feel Rory grunting angrily. Mitch shoved the two thugs over to Eddie and Captain Singh. They brought them to the cop cars. "Nice shot, Mitch. Well done, Flash." Joe said.
Joe walked away to go talk with Iris. "Look," Mitch said turning around. "Sorry I didn't mean to steal your spotlight. But, when I'm on a rage rampage everyone needs to stay out of the way."
"Nah," The Flash said. "I get it. I will have another time."
They both went separate ways. Mitch went to Joe's car so they could both get to CCPD and close the case. The Flash ran down the street to get back to S.T.A.R. Labs.