Chapter 13

At wherever Caitlin and Mitch were being held captive, Rory was tightening the restraints on Caitlin. "You're a friend of his, huh?" Rory said looking at her with big eyes. "He's fast..." he commented. Then he pulled out a lighter, and let the flame stand and glow in the darkness. "Like fire. Fire, it's undefinable." Rory hovered his palm of the hand right over the flame. "Heat, light, energy. It's an evolution when things burn."
"You're sick." Caitlin said spitting the word sick right in his face.
"Maybe you're the sick ones. You ever think about that?" Rory asked.
"Not really." Caitlin admitted.
Rory got up and went over to the workbench ot work on his flame thrower. "You've got third-degree burns." Caitlin pointed out, kindly. "Why didn't you get skin grafts?" she asked.
Rory walked back over to Caitlin and looked her in the eyes. "The fire revealed my true self, showed me who I really am." Rory explained. "I wonder what your Flash will reveal when I burn his suit and skin off."
"Do whatever you want to me, but leave him and my friend over there alone." Caitlin pleaded.
"You and this Flash must be really close if you're willing to die for him, hmm?" he asked. "That'd be fun. Show you who you... Really are."
"Leave her alone, whackjob." Mitch said groggerily as he woke up. Mitch saw the restraints and tried to break free.
Rory looked at Mitch offended. "How about I just burn you again, hmm?" Rory said.
Mitch looked at him. "Go ahead, I've been to hell, and it's calling your name." Mitch said stretching his neck as high as he could sounding threatening.
Rory got mad. He started beating the crap out of him. "Oh, my God." He said. "Dude, is that all you got?" Mitch said. Making him get angrier.
When he stopped for a minute, Mitch glared up at him with blood in his mouth. Rory bent down to his level getting real close. "What are you gonna do know, whackjob?" Rory said. Mitch gathered some loose blood in his mouth and spit it right in his face. Rory turned his head away and started rubbing the blood off of his face. "Why you little-?"
"Mick!" Snart yelled. "Time to go. You better pray the next people that come through this door is us." Snart had is gun pointing up in the air. Mick placed a bomb underneath both Caitlin and Mitch's chair. Mick got up and disappeared with Snart