|Oneshot|♡Fluff♡|

《A/N If you are in my friend group pls be aware that there will be a few things you should be prepared for XD
1. This will be a GB version of me and my friend
2.We will be adults in this oneshot
3.and now to @ them XD ctincher22
4.Names are: Sen=Me, Cal=Callie aka ctincher22 DUH!!》

Title:"No Homo Bro~"

Sen's POV:
As I sit on the couch I see Cal making breakfast in the kitchen of our small apartment we had bought. Our friends Alex and Decorsia were our neighbors to which I dont mind but over the years everyone says that I've changed. They always said that I apparently turned into my father. My Father you see Is the type of person who doesnt smile often but he's still a nice man but anywho as I scroll past the neat Cosplays on tik tok I see out of the corner of my eye Cal slightly singing to the song that was playing on my phone. To which I chuckle and get up from my seat and lay my phone on the couch and let the music play over and over again I didnt mind and neither did Cal anywho as I walk up behind him I slowly and put my hands on his shoulders making him jump a bit. I chuckle and he pouts as soon as he turned around I wrapped my arms  around his waist and burry my face in his neck. "S-Sen?" He stutters of course I'm not gonna do anything bad but I will do one thing "Cute~" I mumbled and softly kiss his neck "H-Hey didn't we agree not to do that!!" He squealed hiding his face in my shoulder I chuckle and softly turn my face to him as he looks at me I can see that he doesn't like it when I tease him. Ya see we have this agreement where were not allowed to teas eeacheother the rule was mostly for me but I never listened to it I lifted his face with my finger under his chin his face was a bright red I slowly and I mean oh soooo slowly take my finger and move it to his cheek and softly caress it (That's gay man!)

He looks up at me with begging eyes and you can tell he doesnt want to hurt my feelings but at the same time wants me to stop teasing "Alright alright I'm done, Bro" I say and put my hands up in defense he humphs while I chuckle to myself. "No Homo though right bro?" He asks looking up at me a bit.
"Hmmmm lemme think" I say walking back to the couch I flop down and shut my phone off "Its quite Hot in here isn't it~?" I ask "U-uhm I guess" He stutters again. I take my hoodie and slid it off my body showing my pale stomach. Ya see I wasn't ripped nor had a gut so I just had a flat stomach. "You don't have a short on under that?!?!" He squeals loud enough for our friends to hear "Don't do anything inappropriate in there Sen!" Alex yells from the other side of the wall I scoff and look at Cal who was a blushing mess "Oh I'll do more than that~" I whispered as I got back up off the couch and over to Cal who was clearly he was to busy to notice me get up and infront of him. But I soon break his gaze by taking his hands and wrap them around my neck. Instantly he looks up at me while I wrap my arms around his waist and slowly kiss his neck and the- "HEY!!" I heard from the small male I look up at him to see he had a cute angry face I tilted my head like a confused dog and he points to his neck I soon noticed that I wasn't just kissing. I saw a purple dot on his neck exactly where I was 'Kissing' I chuckle and look at him. Me suddenly feeling tired kissed his forehead and placed my head in the crook of his neck he sighed "Cuddles?" He asks "Mmmmm sounds good to me~" I say
As we walk to his room which was Abousltey spotless but my room was the complete opposite. I get on the bed  To be honest cuddling calms me down a lot. Anywho Cal softly climbs onto the bed and lays down next me burying his face in my chest while I wrap my arms around his back. As we softly start to fall asleep I can hear the birds soflty chirping in the background "Also to answer you question"
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"All the homo~" I said but all I heard was soft snoring coming from the small boy I chuckle a little and start playing with the brunette's hair and find myself to falling into a deep sleep but before I could I whispered "I love you too~"

(A/N well tbh I felt extra confident writing this so XD Anywho Love ya bro ❤🧡ctincher22 UwU or should I say "Muem angelum~"
XD Sorry if I make ya uncomfortable bro Idk why I did this so yea XD *When you actually plan to tease your friend and live with them for the rest of your lives be like* XD)