Surprise Pt.1|Roomates oneshot|

Sen's POV:
I feel movement beside me to which I look down to see a small Carson "What's wrong with you?" I chuckle wrapping my arms around his waist to make him stop moving. He looks up at me with a face that says 'Oh really you don't remember?' "Well you're the one who told me to do it so-" I say before he starts to whine "Why did you listen to me !!" He says while hitting my chest a bit to which I chuckle a bit "Because~ who wouldn't wanna listen to your sweet mo-"  before I could say anything he interrupted me "REEEEEE NOOO STOP!!!" He screeched I laugh and kiss his forehead "But seriously" I say in a tone he hasn't heard in forever. He looks at me confused "I don't mean to be rude but……. I'm hungry T^T" I say as he giggles "Alright then but your gonna have to help me get up" he says as I nod getting up and picking him up bridal style "Wha- that's not what I meant!-" he says and covers his face with his hands. "Meh." I say and walk to the kitchen and sit him on the counter and wrap my arms around his waist "Love ya" I say and kiss his neck now noticing the little surprise I left. I chuckle and get him down from the counter "I'll make some breakfast. You can go watch some T.V while you wait alright?" He says I nod and go to the couch and grab the remote to turn the T.V on to which it instantly turns into "SPONGEBOB!!!" I yell and hear Carson laughing at me "Hey! It's a great show!" He just chuckles and continues to make breakfast. 

Carson's POV:
I swear he is just like a child when he wants to be. I giggle. I then hear a 'Ding' come from my room. Sen was too distracted by the show that he didnt notice me go into my room. I found my phone and saw a text from a friend.

_______________________________________

Kris: Hey Carson! Just wanted to know if you still wanted to meet up?

Me: Yea.
 I also have a surprise for you as well.

Kris: oo I'm excited UwU

Me: See you soon bro

Kris: Bye! U^U
_______________________________________
I smile and remember I told Kris we would meet up. The thing is Sen and Kris haven't seen eachother in a long time and the surprise is I'm going to bring Sen with me to meet up with Kris. Neither of them know what's going to happen. 
I start walking back into the kitchen until "Ah F%@%!" I whisper yell to not bring any attention towards me. I should've told him to go a bit slower. I sigh and sneak back to kitchen to make breakfast 

Sen's POV:
I watch a couple more episodes of Spongebob until I see the one with the sea bear which reminded me of.. "Travis No!" I screeched. Carson looked at me like I was Crazy but also confused at why I said Travis. I ran to my room and got out a black bear from my closet and went back into the living room.
(The picture above)
The reason why he was in the closet was because well I didn't think Carson would like to be watched by a stuffed bear while getting Frenched by me.
Anywho Crason noticed the bear and giggled a bit "You act like such a man but when when you want to you can act like a child at times" he says and giggles a bit more to which I pout and stuck my tongue out at him "I do not!" I say and keep Travis to my chest. I've had Travis since I was about 4. He means a lot to me. He's basically my support buddy when I have a nightmare or not having a good day. But ever since me and Carson moved in I've had Carson to help with that stuff. 
I mean I like it but I miss my bear sometimes ya know. "Your such a softie" Carson says as he moves some hair from my forehead and kisses my forehead I chuckle a bit "Yea"