Jealous Sen|Roomates vers.|

Sen's POV:
Carson had been talking to someone on his phone and to be honest I didn't like it. Yea yea I know I'm not his boyfriend or anything but let's be honest here I'm still questioning myself as it is already and it doesn't help when boyfriend mode activates. Since I had forced Carson to take a break today and let me do everything obviously being a gentleman I was doing a lot of other stuff while he was talking to his friend for the mean while. He just started to text them a few minutes ago. "Hey Car" I say while drying my hands and going over to Carson. "Yea?" He asks "Who ya talking to?" I ask while sitting down and putting my arm on the back of the couch behind Carson's head "A friend I've known for a year! They're really nice!" He says with a huge smile "Do you know then in real life?" I ask him. He shakes his head in response "hmm ok" I look over a bit to see wierd stuff "Bro what do yall talk about?" I ask he just giggles and goes back to typing "Tch" I dont normally do that but when I do it means I'm mad or jealous to which Carson didnt notice. I grab him gently and made sure he didnt move so I can lay my head in his lap. "Love you bro" I say while putting my arms behind my head. Carson soflty plays with my hair as he talks to his online friend "Love you too bro" he said as he giggles and kept messing with my hair "Mmmm That guy does one thing done and their @$$ is dead meat°" I whisper before slowly falling asleep. I hear a nervous chuckle come from Carson and soon followed by his voice "They wont do anything"

(You said so here it is XD ctincher22)