New guy

Character: Rose Jackson

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'8

Age: 18

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender: Male

Nationality: American

Disease/mental health: Depression/ Anxiety/ADHD

Facial features: None

Piercings or earrings: N/A

Likes: Teasing his friends, Flirting with his only  single friend, food, hanging out with people, animals, and more food

Dislikes: Jerks, bullies, people who hate him, just people who don't agree

Description:
Rose had grown up an only child which lead to talking to himself and possibly going over random scenarios that will never be possible! He also had anxiety since he was a child but who didnt? Anyway Rose had always been the 'Perfect human being's well that's what everyone thought at least. It was all a big act just so Rose himself can make others happy and not deal with the problems going on in his head. Ever since Tose saw the true meaning of life when younger his whole deminer changed... Though he didnt show it unless bored, angered, or just unamused. But when he did give someone a blank stare. Oh. Did they feel as if they would rather be dead then get stare from him.

Though he does get quite aggressive with some of his friends and family's. And getting into alot of trouble. He did have some anger problems but he had always calmed himself down but when he does reach full peak(Boi u be seeing yo grave) and while he may seem like an annoying and total douche bag. He was and ALWAYS will be.

'Rose is the kindest guy in the whole school' is what everyone thinks.