Uhm idk

(I'm allowed to say this cause they made a video on yt about me and stuff so I just need to rant ig)
So uh idk what to do I guess I'm just gonna say how I've been feeling I guess.
So lately me and friend had gotten into a fight. They were quite rude and disrespectful to others which I thought really was cause their background history with their family but they just used it to make me feel bad everytime I didnt do what they wanted and make me feel like scrub and use their depression and anxiety to make ne feel like a piece of $#^%^ and when I told them this they just said stuff like its fine I'll just cry my self to sleep and all that other stuff. Tbh they have changed me so much and it's weird looking back and knowing that this person was gonna hurt me and my friends. And now that I'm back with my Non-Toxic friends I dont feel like I'm being controlled and like I'm loved. Tbh I've been more happier with out them. I'm not saying any names/Users mostly cause I dont want yall dissing them (I wish yall could but I'm a good person and  wouldn't do that) honestly they've ruined my friendships, my mental state, And just in all honesty I wish I could've stood up for myself more often when I was with them.
(Surprised I dont have trust issues by this point tbh) anywho that's all I wanted to say.
I dont feel like saying anything else so.

Also if the person is reading this: Idc if u think I'm the bad person here. Also I want my Brother and hoodie back. Thx!