Bakudeku

(Oof idk what to do so have this also mah bois have tiny killdren and ye TwT And the kids are like 5 and 6 or something TwT also this was like some sort of fluff one shot sooooooooo Ye I'll see you next chapter mah bois~♡♡nwn)

Izuku's POV:
I woke up to the light shining threw the blinds while I was lying in bed with kacchan cuddling into the crook of his neck smelling the soft and sweet scent he had. I then hear a small whisper I open one of my eyes and saw a small katsudon near the door and whispering something to himself " if I jump on the bed like that then......" and the rest was mumbling coming from the tiny blonde. I giggled at the fact that he acts so much like me and looks up to kacchan as well. He's somewhat like kacchan as well he says he wants to be just like kacchan when he's older and that's cute. I hear kacchan grumble and tighten his grip around my waist a little "kid" kacchan spoke with a low and raspy (?)voice and you can hear a small hum coming from the one and only katsudon himself. Katsudon ran towards the bed and jumped on the edge of the bed and onto kacchan. Kacchan growled like dog while katsudon giggled and slowly crawled next to me and cuddled into my chest and you can tell kacchan got jealous. I then hear soft footsteps and rustle coming from the bottom of the and then a small izuka came in and played herself down on kacchan I giggled once more and moved some hair from kacchan's face and gave him a small peck on the forehead while saying " I love you kacchan~♡" with a small giggle as katsudon had gagged at my actions.Kacchan nodded and slowly cuddled up to me as well and had made a big cuddle pile with the four of us. "Can't I just stay here and take the day off they dont need me anyway" Kacchan said with a small chuckle I softly smiled and said "Yes you may~"W oi th a small tinge of royalty in my voice. 'God do I love them' I thought before softly falling back to sleep.