Foreword

~ Synopsis ~

What is it worth to you? Your memory? Knowing who you are? Not many of us get to feel the horrifying feeling of waking up in a hospital bed without anything else than your name. Not knowing yourself nor anyone around you.

After waking up after a coma, Clarissa Lockwood doesn't know who, or rather what, she is until her memory starts to come back to her. But will she cope in the supernatural world that opens for her or will the dark forces that gather against her win the final battle that may tear more than her own life away from her.

----

Page after page I read about all kinds of accidents somehow connected to me as I was lying in that coma. How the power disappeared as I got cardiac arrest, animals that were trying to get into the room, that people experienced odd things when touching me, like energy fall, strange feelings and visions. Something clenches in my stomach as I read about all those people emptied of energy, some even fainted and got hurt. Suddenly I even feel their energy pulsing through me and visions of people appear in front of my eyes. Picture after picture and energy flooding through every single one of them. They all make me terrified and does not help the unbearable feeling of being a freak until I see a hand in the dimmed light of an evening. His energy is different, like a drug. The feeling of admiration and kindness floods through me with the visionary touch of his bloodstained hand. 

----

'Et tú, Clarissa?' captures the life of a woman who has lived a life where the fight of the survivor was a daily struggle, but still always does everything in her power to help others. Feared and loved by thousands of people through the many years of her long life.

Some scenes might be rather fearful, sensitive readers should keep a pillow nearby when reading :)

_______________________

Hi! I am new at Wattpad and I hope you enjoy my story as much as I love writing it :) I don't want to tell you too much, because I rather like to see how my words may sound to another reader, but it's a bit slow in the beginning. Don't worry though, it picks up the pace rather quickly and I hope you find it worthy of your time.

Feedback and comments are always welcomed

Thank you for reading,

Loads of hugs, Alex