Chapter 27...

~3 Months Later~

LEAH POV—

It was towards the end of November. School slowly, but surely was coming along. I was doing well in all of my classes, Andre and I have been getting closer, and my grandma was home from the hospital. I was very happy.

The chemotherapy was doing its job for my grandma, so the doctors let her go home. Since she's been home, I've visited her everyday. I was happy that she was doing well and she'd be home for Thanksgiving.

Me and Dre's relationship have grown very much. We were always hanging out. If you'd see Dre, you'd see me and vice versa. He has really been an amazing friend.

It was safe to say that feelings were developing. Every time he was around, I'd get butterflies in my stomach. Even when I'd see his name flash across my phone screen, my heart would flutter.

Today was Friday and school ended hours ago. I was currently at Dre's house. His folks were out, so it was just him and I. We were in his room, chillin. He was laying down as I sat up, playing on my phone.

"You're a virgin?" He asked out of the blue.

I glanced at him. "No, why?"

"Just asking."

I focused my attention back on my phone, scrolling through the gram. Dre sat up and pulled my hair.

"Stop."

He pulled it again.

"Dre." I said, in a warning tone.

He did it again, causing me to get annoyed.

"Quit!" I yelled, hitting him.

"Who you getting loud with?" He questioned.

"You! The fuck? Pulling my hair and shit." I said, annoyed.

"I'll pull the shit again. Fuck you gone do about it?" He challenged.

"Dre, I'll fuck you up. Keep playing with me."

"Fuck me up then." He said, getting in my face.

"Dre gone now." I pushed at his chest.

"Nah, do it, since you're big and bad." He continued.

I stared into his eyes, getting lost as my breath got caught up in my throat. My gaze traveled to his lips, then back to his eyes.

"Dre-" I whispered, then got cut off as his lips crashed onto mine.

I was stunned, but that soon ended, when I started to kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat me on his lap, never breaking our kiss.

He bit my lip, asking for entrance and I sure enough gave it to him as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, causing a moan to escape from my lips. Our tongues danced with each other, fighting with each other for dominance.

His large hands gripped my ass and gave it a hard smack. I moaned into his mouth as my hips involuntarily grinded on his dick. I could feel his bulge coming through his ball shorts.

His lips traveled to my neck, sucking and leaving kisses on it. I was sure I was gonna have a hickey. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I held him close. He went back to attacking my lips.

I was too caught up in our make out session when I felt his hand graze my treasure. That instantly brought me back to reality. I quickly got out of his grasp and caught my breath.

I looked down at his friend poking out of his shorts. I giggled. "I believe you should take care of that." I pointed to his friend.

He looked down and smirked at me, before getting up.