Chapter 60...

Will POV—

I just pulled up to Jenny's, ready to start my shift. It was about 4:45 and my shift started at 5. I had a pretty peaceful day at school, nothing out of the ordinary. I saw Leah before I left, but not for long, since I had to get ready for work, but she had practice anyway.

I got out of the car and walked towards the door on my phone.

I looked up to see Danny, standing at the door.

"Hey, bro what are you doing here?"

"Uh..nothing. You work today?" He asked, looking around.

"Yeah, I told y'all at lunch I had work today. Why, wassup? You good?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I just came to...uh see you." He said, nervously.

"You came to see me?"

"Yeah."

"Ight, you're here now, so go ahead."

"Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang after work." He said, still looking around.

"You came all the way over here to see if I wanted to hang out after work? You couldn't text me that?"

"I could've, but I thought I'd just come and ask you instead." He said, looking around even more.

"Bro, what the fuck are you looking at? Are you waiting for someone? Cause you keep looking around." I stated, with a slight attitude.

"No, I was just looking around. Well, do you want to hang out or not?"

"No, I can't. I don't get off until about 10 and I'm going to be tired."

"What about tomorrow?"

"No, I have work tomorrow too."

"Damn, okay. Maybe, next time then." He said, starting to walk off.

"Wait, that's it? Nothing else?" I asked, confused.

"That was it, bro. I'll text you though." He said, walking towards the parking lot.

Man, that was a little weird. Danny never just pops up to ask a question. I feel like he was waiting for someone because he kept looking around, but whatever I guess. Let me get in here before my shift starts.

—————————————

Danny POV—

Did he go in Jenny's yet? Yes! Finally, damn

Did he go in Jenny's yet? Yes! Finally, damn. I forgot he said he was working tonight. I wasn't listening at lunch because I was too busy texting. I was actually supposed to meet a friend here, but I didn't want Will to know.

I know that's my best friend and all, but if he knew I was hanging with this person he might get mad at me and I didn't want that. However, me and this person just seemed to be clicking lately. I actually think I might have some feelings for them.