Chapter 31...

DANNY POV—

I think things been good between William, the twins, and I

I think things been good between William, the twins, and I. This Thanksgiving break has been boring though and I was ready to go back to school to be honest.

The twins and I were about to go to the movies though, so I guess that's some type of fun. I texted Will to see if he wanted to join, but he said he was busy. He must be with his girl.

The movie started at 9:45pm and it was already 9:10. I was waiting for the twins to pick me up, but damn they were slow. Ten minutes later, they pulled up honking the horn. I locked up the house and hopped in the car.

"Hurry, before we miss the credits." I said as we pulled off.

"We're not gonna miss them." Brayden stated.

We pulled up to the movie theater at 9:35 luckily. We went inside, grabbed our tickets, and went to the theater to find our seats. We found our seats as the beginning credits started rolling. The inside of the theater was nice as hell.

About an hour into the movie, I wanted popcorn.

"I'm going to get some popcorn." I said, getting up.

"Get me some nachos." Brayden replied.

"Shhhh, y'all are loud as hell." Aiden whispered.

I left to go to the concession stand to see Kani in line.

"Hey, Kani

"Hey, Kani." I greeted, walking up to the counter.

"Oh...hey Danny. You're here alone?" She asked, looking around.

"No, I'm with the bro's."

"Is Will with you?" She asked, concerned.

"No, he's not. I thought he was with you."

"Did he say he was with me?" She asked with an attitude.

"No, he just said he was busy. Wait, if you're not here with Will, then who are you with?" I asked, confused.

"Just a friend-" She was saying, until she got cut off.

"Hey, I got our tickets." Andre stated, walking up.