Princess and The Pauper Chapter 2: A day at the village

Anika had sorts of nervousness in her stomach. Her and little sister, Ally, were hidden in hoods. Both are in a carriage rode by Julian, who manage to borrow it for the day.

"I'm so nervous.."Anika sighs."For the first time."

"It'll be fantastic."Ally said, Soothing her nervous big sister."And let's think, it's gonna a great time with food and stuff."

"Oh, you're right, Ally. I kinda want to see everything."

The girls continued to talk more until the carriage stopped near the village opening.

"Ready, girls?" Julian called out and got off.

Anika sighs a breath and walks out, Ally following behind her. Both in robes with cute little pink dresses to fit in with the crowd.

Ally walks to the entrance, holding Anika's hand. Both sigh, and walk in, Julian following right behind him. Saraophina on Ally's shoulder, afraid of the dirt beneath them.

The sight was amazing, everyone walking around buying food or robes, people talking around. Anika enjoyed the sight...she felt free now and now it's her time to make it last.

Anika was looking around until a bright blue butterfly flew by her face and send a glittery trail behind it in front of Anika, like she needed to follow it.

Anika held Ally hand and follows it, hearing a beautiful voice that made her heart race for sole reason, like the song was pulling her towards the center.

Like a bird that flies
In the morning light
Or a butterfly
In the spring
When your spirit rides
The wings of hope
You'll find your wings

"Let's go listen,Ally.." Anika whispered, going close.

The sight made Anika blush a bit. It was a women her age, singing to the crowd who was willing to give her coins to the the young girl who was making flower crowns.

Anika felt something to the girl. Like a knowing that no person should feel about a stranger. The butterfly was leading her.

For you're always
Free to begin again
And you're always
Free to believe
When you find the place
That your heart belongs-

Anika walks up to the young girl and gives her coins."There you go."

The girl in return puts on a blue flower crown on her head."Thank you.."she whispered softly.

The women came up and sits next to her the girl.

"That was a beautiful song."Anika started shyly.

"Thank you." The women said, standing up and thier eyes locked up."My...My mother..sang that to...us..."

The girls blush was faded as they slowly took down the hoods they wore.

"Woah,"Ally gasp."You look just the same.."

The women giggles."That's a very amazing coincidence."

Anika couldn't help but stare at the women. It might've seemed rude so she looks down shyly.

"What's your name?"The girls asked in unison, causing them to giggles.

"You first."

"My name...is..Anika. And that's my sister, Ally."

"You have the same names as the princesses."

"Well.."Anika chuckled. She saw the women's realization and her bow.