Princess of Swan Lake Chapter 3: True Love

Rothbart happily returned home."My daughter! I have news!"

"What is it, daddy!?" She gasp, walking down to him.

"I successfully convince the princess to do a ball. But now we have to find a way for the princess to marry you."

Odile Giggles."You'll always find a way."

"Indeed I do."

Back at the lake, Odette look a bit lovestruck for a while.

"She didn't seem so distracted after meeting that princess."Amethyst chuckles."Maybe she's in love with her~."

Odette stops suddenly and her feathers turn pink in embarrassment.

Amethyst chuckles at Odette's reaction, earning a little giggle from Persephone.

"That's enough teasing, Amethyst. The troll requested Odette after sundown. Please take her there?"

Amethyst nods."Sure, Sure." She snorts.

Odette kept swimming with Daisy till sundown begin, and they swam to land, turning human.

"Hey, Odette, we need to get going." Amethyst reminder, pushing Odette was from the Lake."Now follow me."

Odette sighs."Don't push me like that.." she whimpered.

"Sorry, had to force it. Now come on, the troll wants to see you!"

Odette follows the unicorn to a big oak tree.

"Where the door?" Odette questions, looking around and looking for the door.

"Hold up, watch this!"

Odette comes to her, and watch the unicorn use her horn to create a wooden door in front of her.

"Woah..that's amazing."

"I know, I know, save the applause for later." Amethyst said, trotting inside, followed by Odette.

The whole room was filled with books of any kind that stack up. Only one was in prism within the center.

"Who goes there!!" Growls the troll, running down the stairs."Oh! It's the swan! Please come in."

Odette gasp and walks to a couch and sits down.

"Tea? Cookies?"

"Uh, sure. Thank you." Odette answered as the troll gave her tea and a plate of chocolate chip cookies. "Oh, these are my favorite."

"Now, you're here for a reason. It's the prophecy, it randomly changed yesterday! I had to get you." The troll explained, grabbing the book from the prism."It says that two heroes will destroy Rothbart in his own games. The gem will protect you as you do so. It's true love."

Odette gasp and her face turned a little red."L-love?" She stammered."I guess that's not a bad way to save the forest."

"Don't worry, we don't know when it'll happen." The troll shrugs."Please don't fret, Swan, it'll be ok."

Odette nods and looks at the gem. Still upon her head ever since the beginning of her swan life.

She stood up."Thank you, Mr. Troll, I appreciate everything." She looks at the mirror in front of her as she transformed back to her Swan form."Let's go, Amethyst. Let's tell Persephone what we discovered."

Both friends returned to the lake, Odette still thinking about the true love expect of the entire prophecy...was she in love with someone?

❤️❤️❤️