Princess and The Pauper Finale: The End

Zoey was talking with Derek once again on the patio, most Zoey and Derek worrying about Julian.

"How come he hasn't come back yet.."Ally groaned next to Zara, who was petting Saraophina."Even, Anika didn't return yet.."

"I have a bad feeling too, Ally." Zoey said."I'm scared honestly."

Zoey sighs.

"Princess, Sir Premijor and Queen Eliza, has ask for you." A guard announced.

"Oh no..." Zara gasp."What if Premijor.."

"We'll keep watch."Derek soothes Zoey as she followed the guard to the throne room.

"Ah, Princess, sorry to ask of you in this late." Premijor said, bowing to her."I just need to ask about your day and your relationship with King Dominic The 2nd."

"Very good, he and I have things in common." Zoey said, trying to keep her heart from beating till she was grabbed by the arms of two guards."Hey! What is the meaning of this!?"

Queen Eliza stood and was about to order the guards before Premijor announced,"This is an imposter!! She took the princess's place!!"

"What??" Queen Eliza gasp and looks at Premijor."What does this mean..my daughter still missing? But she's..."

Before she could finish, Premijor's dog and ran into Zoey, causing her to fall. The wig come straight off.

"Oh my..."

Zoey got up and looks at the queen."I'm sorry I had to so this! But I assure you!! She's ok!" The guard start to pull her away."We're trying to protect you! From him!" She pulls her arm and points at Premijor."He did this!"

"To the dungeon!"

The doors closes and the sound echos throughout the rooms.

"We need a new plan..stat..."Ally said, pulling the others away.

💙💙💙

Zoey was now in the dungeon, trying to figuring it out."Oh this is so bad. How am I gonna warn the others..."

*Meow*

She looks around and looks at the window."Saraophina...!Hmm.."

She took a paper and own from her pocket and writes into it, folds it and puts it on Saraophina's collar."Find Anika and Julian and give her that. Don't be afraid.."

Saraophina meows and purrs under Zoey's hand and uses her knowledge to find the mine.

❤️❤️❤️

Queen Eliza was in her treasury and staring at her husband crown.
"Oh, what do I do? My kingdom needs wealth...and depend on me."

Premijor enters."My Queen. I hope I am not interrupting something?"

"Oh, no, no...but I need a wedding to happen but with no princess...."

"I have a solution, my queen. I have found something but...I need to marry me. So we can share the wealth together."

"What?! Why would I.."

Well your good luck has departed
And your people soon will starve
Au revoir to your foie gras and cheese fondues!
But because I'm so good hearted
Half my fortune I will carve!
I feel your pain so
How could I refuse?

But to give me some incentive
There's just one thing I require
And it's something that you'd never even use!
And it's nothing that inventive
Just the one thing I desire:
This simple crown yes
How could I refuse?