||Chapter 17||

" Whatever other people say, whatever this world tells you,

You're the best to me just the way you are"
_21st century girls

One week has passed by and we have received our results. I excelled in all the subjects, even the one I was so unsure and nervous of. When I take a glance at Jungkook he look........happy even though he got really bad grades at math. I'm jealous, wish I could be as carefree as him even if when I didn't get good grades.

While packing my backpack I see Jungkook talking to our homeroom teacher with a serious tone but I can't get what they're talking about. But suddenly they both turn their heads towards me and Jungkook gives me a smirk. I get flustered so I take my bag and leave.

What was the smirk about? Weird! Sometimes I never get what's going on in that brain of his.

As usual I reach home, do a little bit of timepass on my laptop, put my phone on charging and after an hour or so go to the bathroom to take a shower. Jungkook must be at his football practise or maybe he must be going home now. Wait, why am I thinking bout him? I shake my head to remove the thought of him. Let's just focus on cleaning myself up. Suddenly I hear my bedroom door open and close but I don't pay attention to it. I must've heard it wrong. I start humming my favourite songs.

I wrap the towel around my body and come out of the shower. When I open the bathroom door I see the balcony window open. But I don't remember opening it? The curtains are also opened up. Today's day seems so so so weird. I can't even remember opening the window. Am I getting amnesia? Wait, did someone break out in the house? But dad's home. But what if they injured dad? Oh my gawd... I slowly walk towards the bed and lift up the fancy flower vase that is just kept for show. I walk towards the balcony and see a figure standing right in front of my eyes. "OH MY GOD. What should I do now? Should I hit him with the vase? " I try to calculate all the stuff that's happening. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I lift up my vase, almost about to hit him hard in the head and shout with all that I got ." ARHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

" huh? Jungkook?" I widen my eyes ." Were you gonna kill me or what? Gosh you literally scared me!" He shouts making a 'were-you-about-to-kill-me?' face. But then he widens his eyes almost like he's checking me out. " What?"

"Urhmmm nothing"

" So would you please mind telling me what the heck are you doing here? " I ask him. " I guess yeah I"ll tell you but are you gonna stay like this? " he looks at me from top to bottom. When I look down I realize I'm only in a teeny tiny towel wrapped around me. All the blood in my body rushes to my face. "Ahem.......you better stay here!" I close the wall window and lock it from inside and pull the curtains.

" ARGHHHHHHHHH I WANNA DIE!!!!!!! How can I be so stupid. Gosh it was so EMBARRASSING . Stupid stupid stupid " I jump on the bed and push my face in the pillow and scream. What has gotten into me?!!

I quickly gulp my embarrassment and put a oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. I know I have a guy in my bedroom and I should dress a little presentable but I don't feel the necessity to impress him. I guess I've got really comfortable around him. But that doesn't mean I can roam around in a small towel around my body and that's just what I did a while ago and I don't know what to do now. HUH!

I open the window and let him in. " Um....come on in " I tell him while looking at the floor. We sit on my bed. But I'm not able to make eye contact with him.

" Are you blushing? " he asks me. Shit is my face showing it so clearly? "N-No. Why would I be blushing? haha" " but you're not making eye contact with me" What he says hits me so to prove him wrong at sit in front of him. " see..I'm looking at you, see " I widen my eyes and try not to look anywhere else but his eyes.