||Chapter 13||

" If I had Only one day,

I will go see the person who created Converse Highs,

Then I'll tell that person, you saved the world

You made that girl born again "
-Converse High

" Let's order something, I'm hungry again. " Taehyung says while rubbing his tummy. " How much are you gonna eat? Are you a pig or what? Didn't we just eat so many snacks! And you're the one you stole everyone's share of the cake. " 

" You're lucky Y/N gave you the most " said Jimin.

" Actually I'm hungry too hehe " I say " Me too " Jungkook agrees with me.

" Well then lets order..........noodles? " Jimin suggests.

" How about some ice cream too? Tae ask making the most innocent face which no one can deny.

" Cool. I'll order it, till then you guys can start the movie Y/N chose. " Jungkook tells us and goes to the kitchen to order as both the guys start making noise.

      Movie starts. The movie I chose is 'Me Before You'. Iv'e already read the book and obviously it's my favourite. But I never watched the movie so I thought today was the chance. It would be so much fun to watch it with these guys.

" This movie?! Oh god " Jungkook whines. " Why, what's wrong with this one? Have you seen it already?" I ask him. " Um..no but I heard its for cry babies and it's crap" " WHAT? Are you serious right now?? First, It's not for cry babies. Second, it's fucking not crap! Wait...Are you nervous you'd cry?" I tease him. " Geez! I'm not a cry baby, I won't cry. Fine let's watch. "

Jungkook comes back and sits besides me. As I've already read the book I know the story... I remember when I read it 2 years ago I was sobbing pools. This was the book which made me cry the most. But it's absolutely not what Jungkook said. It's heart touching. When I completed it I could remember my face all red and tears streaming down my face which I couldn't stop. I slept with my grandmother that day, wondering I wouldn't be able to stop thinking bout it.

.

.

   The movie ends with all of us sobbing .....especially Jungkook. I switch on the light and when I  look at Jungkook he's sobbing HARD. I giggle. " So............I thought you were not a cry baby " I find it adorable all the boys crying harder than me. I thought, in the end of the movie I would be the one crying and they would have to console me but this situation is an total turnover. I had to console all the boys. These boys look so vulnerable in this state. I chuckle. " And this movie is a crap right Jungkook?" I tease him more. He just hides his face without saying a word. His nose is red like a tomato. I guess he is regretting what he said earlier or he's embarrassed that he's crying like a baby, that too in front of a girl. Maybe he has those macho man rules. " hahaha....Okay I'll stop "....I go to the kitchen and bring the tissue box. " Take this " I hand it to all of them. Jimin on the other hand tries to act cool as if it didn't affect him at all but I can see he cried from his eyes. " Awwww" I whisper. What a sight. I give all of them a hug to comfort them. Taehyung was the one who literally wetted my shirt. 

   The noodles had already come and got all soggy as well. But we still ate it. For ice cream Jungkook ordered Mint flavour without asking anyone of us. I don't mind eating any flavour but it seemed Jimin and Tae don't like Mint. Despite that they eat it somehow.

   Later we all decided on doing a karaoke. Taehyung goes crazy and literally I don't get if he's singing or shouting but it's cute. He jumps and dance in the entire house while singing. We all laugh looking at his childishness. " He's always like that during karaokes " Jimin rolls his eyes. " He's not gonna get normal till tomorrow. " 

" Really!? " me and Jimin talk while looking at Tae.

Next it's Jungkook's turn. He hold the mic and starts singing. The moment he sings the house gets filled with his beautiful voice. I had never even in my dreams imagined Jungkook had such a melodious voice. He's singing 'paper hearts'. I feel I wanna get lost in the moment forever and never come back to reality. But the song ends and I come back to my senses. Next is my turn but I'm nervous. I've never sung in front of anybody. I do sing but in the bathroom. I'm a bathroom singer. " Hmmm.....I don't think I wanna do this " I tell them. " Oh come on, don't ruin the mood. It's okay even if you're not good, it's just for fun! " Jungkook hands me the mic and pushes me. 

" Guys I don't think this is a good idea...............and you guys will tease me "

" We won't. Promise. " Jimin says

" Dare you do it....Okay then here I go " I start to sing 'Back To You' by Selena Gomez. She's my bae.

When the song end I see everyone trying to control their laughter. I know I'm a bad singer hence I didn't want to sing. " Fine just laugh it all out " I sigh. Everyone starts laughing as if it's their last.

"HUH!"

" You.....sing amazing" Jungkook comments sarcastically.

" I knew you guys would do this. You all are so mean. I hate you all! '

Jimin takes the mic from my hand and sings....Later after we've all were done singing, Jimin suggested on playing beer pong. I didn't know how to play it so Jimin  and Tae explained me the rules and later I was paired with Jimin.

* End of Flashback *

 This is all that I remember. I don't remember anything beyond this point. I still can't recall what happened at night but I hope it was only what Jungkook confessed.