||Chapter 40||

" I'm your light, I'm your light
Always
Shine into your heart
No matter 
How far apart we are, your light shines on me "_Lights

[Y/N POV]

"Why'd you stop?" I say joining our lips back. He kisses me but stop. "I have to tell you something" "what is it?" I put my hand on his cheeks. "I won't be able to give you time for a few weeks. An important match is coming and for that, we'll have lots of practice sessions." "oh is it..how long?"

"Around 3 weeks I guess" I nod. "it's okay, I'll bring snacks for you during practice sometimes" I see a smile appearing on his face. "When does this practice start from though?"
"Tomorrow"
"And why are you telling me this sooooo soon?"
"sorry"
"kiss me"

.

.

<13.1.20>

MESSENGER
KOOK

Hey! How was your first day of practice?

Nice👍

ok great. reached home?

on my way. Jimin's driving

miss you💕

me too. Can't wait to hug u

Aww

Aren't u? U should say I can't wait to kiss u💋

but I don't want to😜

Huh! bad girl

I can't wait to kiss you

Come over then

Can't. It's late n mom dad r home.

Sneak out

okay

no no I was joking

same

-------------------------------------------------------------------

<17.1.20>

MESSENGER
KOOK

U awake?

Yup. Always for u
What were u doin?

Thinking of u😽
N u?

Eating chips. My whole body is aching.

Hmmm. Want me to give u a massage😉

 I wanna see u. Let's video call

👍

------------------------------------------------------------------

{video call ended 01:42 mins}

<22.1.20>

MESSENGER
KOOK

HEY

hey?🤔

I'm busy baby. I'll call later

Okay. See you
Don't forget to call tho

------------------------------------------------------------

His practice starts and he as he said he doesn't get time. Our math sessions also stop for the while. It's getting harder and harder to see him. Though we exchange 'hi' 'bye' during school time. He's mostly is exhausted even during lectures. Exactly how much are they making him practice? Our chats also shorten and it's making me sad. I long for him every day. He didn't call me that day. But I have to understand him.

The next day I take pasta for him and those 2 idiots. I messaged him but he didn't see it yet so I guess It's a surprise for him.

I enter the seating area and wait for the breaktime. 
Jungkook immediately sees me and waves to me. The breaktime comes and Jungkook approaches me.
"hi baby"
"Don't talk to me. You won't even message now a day"
"I'm sorry. I get so exhausted that as soon as I reach home I pass out on the bed"
"haha I'm teasing you" I stand up and peck him.
"I'm all energized now" He lifts his arm to show he gained energy from our kiss.
"now go and call you idiotic friends. I brought pasta for you all"
"I love you"

I giggle at his cute act. They both run when Jungkook says I brought something to eat. "Hey guys! Come om dig in" I open 2 big tiffins as I know one would be too less for them. Specially kook. "Wow tasty" Tae compliments. "Y/N" Jimin calls my name. "hmm?" "How was your last week?" "It was great. Why do you ask?" "Nothing just curious" I get the look on his face. The perv Jimin. "Did you know your boyfriend had real bad diarrhea last week. I think you're not taking enough care of him" Jimin raises his eyebrow and smirks. The exact moment I know that he knows I was in his house last week. But I act innocent. Jungkook seems to not have catch up yet as he seems confused. "Sure. Baby you were sick last week?" I touch his face. "I uh haha I was wasn't I?" "babyyyyyy you should have told me" I take my revenge of keeping me in the bathroom for 2 hours. "But don't worry Jimin. I know very well how to take care of him. Right baby?" I smile the brightest. "y-yeah. wow this pasta so tasty." He suddenly changes the topic.

He rapidly finishes the pasta and runs for the practice. "I think we s-shoud go." Jimin follows him. Tae also but I call him. "Tae" I shout and he comes and stands in front of me like a punished student. "SPILL THE BEANS!!" "Weknowyouwereathishouselastweek" he speaks super fast. "what?" "We know you were at his house last week" And he runs away.

Many days go by me bringing them snacks, sometimes lunch, and going to cheer them all during practice. I see him all exhausted as soon as the practice finishes. Sometimes I insist of leaving him home but he says he won't be able to do anything for me if I go. The messages shorten and so do our interactions. It almost feels like I don't have a boyfriend at all. But I console myself saying it's just a matter of few weeks.
.
.
.
One day before his match I go to see him and cheer him after practice. "Y/N" he weakly waves his hand and comes towards me. I give him a bottle of water and after drinking he sits besides me so I wipe his sweat with a towel. "You're coming tomorrow right?" he's breathing heavy. "yes, how can I not? I wanted to cheer you up so I came. I know you'll do well" "Hope so" He says still not confident. "I telling you, I see how good you play. Don't worry, everything will be alright." He hugs me. "Go away you're sweaty" I tease. "Just joking I love to see you all sweaty" He makes his cute bunny face. "let's go home. I'll drive. Till then you take a nap" I tell him. "You don't know how badly I want you right now. Just wait till tomorrow and I'll show you all my colors" He smirks. "I'M WAITING"

<Next day>

Today is the D day. I'm excited and as hell. I know they'll win. The match starts in 30 mins so I take my bike and ride towards the school. This match is very important for him. If they win, he could get the merits of going into a great university through the sports club. 

As soon as I reach I message him luck. He sees it. When they come on the ground I hear cheers all the through the ground. The moment he enters the field, his eyes find me and give me the smile any girl would die for, and I show him a thumbs up. The game starts.

I see his sweaty body running and tossing the ball. It totally captivates me but I try to focus on the match. Every time they make a goal I stand up and cheer for them loud.

<2 hours later>

"I knew it. I knew they would win" I shout excitedly to the person sitting beside me. They win the match. They seem so happy. The match ends in the best way possible