스물여섯

The soulmates, now boyfriends were enjoying the time of their lives at the carnival

The soulmates, now boyfriends were enjoying the time of their lives at the carnival. They even went to one of the photo booths to get some cute, goofy pictures together to keep as memories. Oh Soobin definitely loved the photo where he kissed Yeonjun on the cheek on the second last frame without him knowing, earning the expression he wanted. And Yeonjun definitely loved the photo on the last frame where he kissed Soobin on the lips. 

The both of them were now at one of the stations, where they had a gun to shoot down a target to accumulate points and win something that they'd want. At this point, they've won way too many stuff, with the soulmates winning something for each other. 

"Ooh nice shot Yeonjunnie!" Soobin comments, watching Yeonjun since he finished his turn. Yeonjun backed away from the toy gun, giving a cocky expression in which Soobin only laughs. Yeonjun moved closer to the said boy, wrapping his arms around the latter's waist. 

"What?"

Yeonjun pointed to his lips. "Kiss. I won you something baby, be proud of me." Soobin playfully scoffs and placed a chaste kiss on the older's lips. 

"Congratulations, here's the prize you wanted! You guys are so cute, by the way. How I wish I had my boyfriend here with me too." The guy handed over a teddy bear that Yeonjun chose. 

"Aw, I'm sure your boyfriend misses you too. I hope you get off work soon to meet him! Nice meeting you.. Jimin-ssi." Yeonjun replies and Soobin nods in agreement. Soobin fished out his phone and tugged on his boyfriend's shirt, showing him his phone that stated 9.25 pm. 

Yeonjun got the point and bid Jimin goodbye before walking hand in hand with Soobin to the square, where the Ferris Wheel was to meet up with the others as promised. 

---

"Wow hyungs, you guys really went for it huh?" Taehyun spoke up catching the attention of the other two boys, as he saw the two older hyungs walk over to where they are, eyeing the amount of gifts and bears they earned. 

Soobin laughed sheepishly. "Haha, y-yeah k-kinda..." 

"But, we got some things for you guys too. This aren't all ours." Yeonjun added, passing the items over to each of them. A dolphin soft toy for Huening because the both of them knows how crazy the younger boy is for soft toys. A stylish cap for Beomgyu, and a fanny pack for Taehyun. In all honesty, Soobin was surprised at the quality of the stuff they got. They're definitely of good quality despite the items not being anywhere close to branded items. 

The boys finally made their way to the queue and shockingly, it wasn't as long as they expected it to be. Probably because other people gathered at the larger area to watch the fireworks up close. 

Without them even realising, they were next in line. The boyfriends got in the cabin first, followed by the younger boys, who went on the next one. Soobin was feeling so bubbly all over again, since it has been way too long that he rode a Ferris Wheel, he can barely remember when was the last time he rode on one. Yeonjun internally cooed watching his boyfriend get so excited. 

Boyfriend huh? Since when was Yeonjun so lucky to have a soulmate like Soobin?

"Yeonjun, baby look! It's so pretty from up here! Get closer, I wanna take a photo of you." Yeonjun complied happily, his heart feeling warm seeing his boyfriend smile so widely like that. After a mini photo session, they both of them were now really near the top of the ride. Soobin was still busy taking picture of the night view, but Yeonjun was enjoying the view of something else- or rather, someone. The lights that shone through the cabin highlighted Soobin's features a lot more, and made his eyes sparkle like as though stars swam in them. 

"Junnie look there's-umph!" Soobin turned his head, wanting to tell his boyfriend something but to only feel a pair of soft lips against his, and the sound of fireworks going off. 

Magical, absolutely magical. 

Soobin's eyes widened, not expecting it, but quickly relaxed into the touch and kissed back with just the same amount of love. 

Pulling apart to catch their breath, Yeonjun leaned his forehead against the taller boy and whispered, "I love you." 

Soobin quickly pulled him in for another quick kiss, letting it answer Yeonjun's confession. "I love you too." 

Of course, a few more pictures were snapped to get a memory of this special day for the both of them, and the sounds of their hearts beating together just as strongly was enough to let each other know that they belonged to each other. 

---

status: edited

i just started back school and i'm so tired of it already lol ahaha kill me now :] i hope this was okay & y'all are staying safe! <3 also, a bitch ain't ready for PUMA's mv to come out yEET