Chapter 5

"Bungee jumping huh?" Taehyung asks as that was the first thing on Y/N's bucket list.

She nodded happily. "I've always wanted to try bungee jumping, but my parents never took me and then I forgot about it after I started going to college," she said, "it has always looked so cool on TV! It's like flying!"

Taehyung scratched his head, "really? I've heard a lot of human's say that it's scary."

"I mean it is, but the fear excites me, you know?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, " 'the fear excite you'," he mocked.

Y/N sighed frustratingly, "let's just go alright!" she said as she pulled Taehyung out of the bed room.

They drove to where the bungee jumping area was. It was a popular place on top of the hills, with many people usually crowding the area because it was apparently the highest spot in Korea to bungee jump. It took a long time for Y/N to get to the place as it was far away, and the sun has already started setting, engulfing Seoul in a golden glow.

Taehyung had slept 10 minutes into the drive because he claimed it was just going to be 'a bunch of cars' as the view. But as Y/N noticed the glorious sunset outside of the car's window, she quickly turned to wake up Taehyung's sleeping form. Her head snapped sideways towards him and suddenly stopped.

He looked beautiful.

His thick black hair that curled on the ears, neck and forehead had golden shimmers all over, his thick eyelashes glowed at the tips, and his usual inhumane white skin seemed warmer because the golden sunlight bathed him. His arms were crossed and head was leaning on the window, peacefully sleeping in even breaths. The black shirt that he always wore fitted tight enough to show off his well-maintained body, the few front buttons undone exposed a curious amount of his chest, the amount where they would all wonder what the rest looked like.

So Y/N didn't wake him up, because she hadn't felt her heart speeding up like this since the time of her secondary school boyfriend.

They reached the place and eventually Y/N had to wake him up.

"We're here?" he yawned as he stretched out his arms.

"Yeah," Y/N replied awkwardly, a dumb blush evident on her face. "You missed the sunset. It was really beautiful."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "really? A sunset is beautiful humans? What else is beautiful, a cicada?"

Y/N frowned, "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot soldiers of Death could see the sun itself! Why would I bother showing you a sunset?!" she snapped. He managed to get on her nerves again.

Taehyung smirked and Y/N just pushed past him to get to the stand and get a tab.

"Somebody is jealous."

"Shut it."

The lady at the stand gave Y/N her tab with a number on it. There were barely any people at the bungee jumping place, it was only a bunch of guys, and Y/N's turn came after them.

The guys took about fifteen minutes to complete their bungee jumping and Y/N waited patiently beside Taehyung who was complaining endlessly.

"What is the point of jumping off a bridge with a damn rope around your waist?"

"I told you, it's an activity."

"Hey Y/N, you should jump off the bridge without the rope on your waist!"

"It's not going to work so shut up."

After a barrage of sarcastic comments and eye rolls, Y/N's turn came. Her heart suddenly started pounding as Taehyung and she were going up the bridge in the lift.