~Anger~

Watch the video after reading the imagine.

You were scrolling through Instagram and Billie was sitting in the other room working. It was getting close to 1 PM so you wanted to get some Taco Bell from post mates. You walked into Billie's mini office and asked her what she wanted "hey baby I'm ordering Taco Bell what do you wanna eat?"  "whatever you want I don't care" she had been really stressed lately and she was changing which scared you. You turned her office chair around and tried to kiss her but she stopped you. "Can you just leave me alone for once" "Billie what's wrong?" Her anger got the best of her and she slapped you across the face. You stood there in shock, she was just as shocked. "Baby I'm sor-" you cut her off by running into the bathroom. You sobbed into your knees from the pain. The sting was unbearable. You tried to calm the sting with cold water but it only stung worse and the purple handprint appeared more. "Baby please let me in" you hesitated to open the door but eventually unlocked it. She gasped when she saw the handprint on your cheek. You were in so much pain you needed love. You didn't care that she slapped you, you just fell into her arms. "I'm so sorry my stress is no excuse to slap you" "it's okay I just need you to hold me it hurts" she put you up on the marble counter and wiped your tears. "Stay here I'll be back with an ice pack" you nodded. She brought you a gel ice pack and held you. She wanted to make you feel better so she drew a bath with bubbles and played your playlist. You both got in, she pulled you close. You two were so in love that you forgot about the Taco Bell and the accident. You both got dressed and decided to have a calm night in because of the huge handprint on your face. You almost dozed off to sleep until Billie dumped every snack in the apartment on the bed. "Movie night and cuddles NOW" "okay mamas" you giggled. You ate yourselves silly. She rubbed your cheek looking into your eyes as you munched on some Takis. You fell  asleep watching Blended (it's the funniest fucking movie ever) with your arms wrapped around her waist.