Chapter 12

"Mom get of my hair your ruining it"

"Pete your hair is a mess I am doing a favour" Nat licked her thumb and put his hair in place.

"You never usually do this"

"Yeah well your going on your first date" the baby spider turned red and Nat looked him up and down then fixed the colour on his red button up shirt.

"It's not a date" She gave him a look. Tony who was drinking a coffee nearby spit out the liquid as he laughed "That's the most unbelievable lie I've heard all week"

"If it is shouldn't you be with your son" Peter muttered under his breath but the billionaire heard it.

"Na that Stephens job" As if on que Stephens and Harleys voices could be heard from above, both muffled by the roof but Peter could hear the words perfectly

"Pops green goes perfect with blue"

"Not lime green take it of and put this on"

"Fine jeez your like a less threatening version of Pepper"

"She was your babysitter once why are you so scared of the woman"

"I'm starting to doubt that you've met her"

Peter smiled slightly at their conversation, earning weird looks Natasha and Tony.

Moments later the elevator dinged Opening to reveal Harley in a dark blue T-shirt and a white bomber jacket with Black ripped jeans and trainers on.

Peter stood there in his Crimson red button up shirt with dark Blue jeans and black boots on. His jaw nearly fell to the floor as he looked at the blond.

"Ready to go darlin'" He could hear Tony and Nat going 'aww that's such a sweat nickname'

"Y-yeah lets go" He stumbled over his words and stepped into the elevator. He glanced over to the two adults and saw them grinning. "Be home by 10 and use protection" Natasha said before the doors closed, leaving the boys looking like tomatoes.

-------------------------

(I don't like or am I good at writing lovey dovey stuff so if this gets weird I'm at fault)

The pair had just gotten lunch at a nearby restaurant and where now on a roof of a moderately tall building. Throughout the hours that they had been out they'd heard comments about how much of a couple they both look like which had left a permanent blush on both of their faces. They were now both looking up at the stars side by side.

"Is this a date" Peter hesitantly asked

"Do you want it to be" The blond said moving his head to look at Peter, who in the his opinion is more beautiful that the stars.

"If I say yes you promise you won't tell Nat she was right"

"I will not tell Nat"

"Then yes" The brunette turned to look at Harley.

They both smiled and moved to sit up while also scooting closer to each other. The distant city buzzed with life below them but the pair tuned everything else out. Harley leaned in closer and Peter did the same. Soon their lips where connected and they moved in sync.

A bright red spider moved away with a nervous expression and an slightly less red Harley was still smiling.

"W- we should get back" Peter got up quickly and made his way down the fire escape

-------------------------

The avengers where having dinner when the elevator opened, two blushing boys walked out.

"Looks like you two had a good time" Natasha raised her eyebrows and grinned.

Harley rolled his eyes and walked of and Tony muttered something under his breath but everyone could hear it "That's your future mother in law your rolling your eyes at" everyone burst out into laughter and Peter smiled slightly before grabbing a plain bread role and going to his room, Garlic or peppermint are not allowed at meals anymore due to Peters allergies against it. Luckily those are the only things he's allergic too since there are a long list of things that are poisonous to spiders, although he hates the smell of lavender.

"Now that their gone who wants to place bets at how long it'll take them to get together" The table was not full of whispers as everyone placed their bets.

----------------------

Later that night Harley received a tap on his window and he untangled himself form his sheets to find a certain brunette stuck to the side of the building.

"FRIDAY open the window next to Peter" The AI did as told and the arachnid came crawling in.

"What are you do-"

"Before you say anything I need to do something" Peter grabbed the others face and their lips crashed together. They separated and breathed heavily

"well I wasn't expecting that" The shorter boy looked nervous at that "But it doesn't mean I didn't like it" and with that their lips where locked again.

Once again they pulled apart "Peter Benjamin Parker this may be a little early but will you be my boyfriend"

The spider smiled "Of course"

---------------------------------

"HA told you all they'd do it tonight" Natasha shouted "Pay up suckers" The rest where looking at the TV showing the feed in shock.

"How did she know" Clint and Sam wined as they placed the money in her hand

"Well she is Peters mother" Bucky answered

"And a super spy" Steve added

"This is why I didn't bet" Stephen said from outside of the crowd

"Don't brag about it Gandalf" Clint mumbled

*The End*

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this Fic I think this is a lot better than anything else I've written on here and this kind of helped me find my writing style. I'm not someone who wants to be a writer I just found this fun to do in quarantine and would like to continue writing fics even when this is over. I have many ideas written in my journal and most are inspired by others so I will give credit like I did for this one in the first chapter.

If anyone wants I have a tumblr where you can message me it's called   Dead-Inside-Pt2  I usually post random Mcu things on there that are mostly 3-5am thoughts

If you don't have Tumblr my Instagram is Just_slytherin_bi 

you can message me on either or just Wattpad whatever your comfortable with.