worries

warning self harm is in this chapter!

your pov

i woke up in unimaginable pain going through my body, i look around and can see im in a storage closet, i look down at my hand and see a burn mark that says ...slut. oh my asahi, i never thought anyone would hate me this much or go this far to hurt me. i must really be a monster for people to do this.i stood up and tried to walk but my legs were weak and i couldnt, i checked the time on my watch and it was 4:23 classes are over and most people should be home so i wont draw attention to myself.

i skipped vollyball practice because i didnt want to be there right now, i didnt have the courage to talk to koushi either i dont want to get hurt again or put koushi in danger either. i got home and ran to my room, i took of my uniform and put on my jumper and shorts. i laid in my bed and looked at my missed calls from keishin, i feel so guilty, i dont deserve theyre worry's or their friendship.

i walk to the bathroom and grab the razor packet,"i know this is bad but its the only thing that helps" i grab a razor and put it to my wrist, i take a breath and start digging it into my hand. it hurts, allot but the sight of blood calms me and i cant stop.1,2,3,4 cut after cut. when i got to 8 i stopped and grabbed the bandages from my drawer. i walk back into my room after wrapping my wrist up and go downstairs to get a plaster to cover my burn on my palm.

ill just say that i cut it on a piece of glass, thats good enough lie for them to believe. oh, i forgot i wont be able to play as much, i need this to heal as quickly as possible.

time skip to tomorrow morning'

as i go into practice i see keishin talking to koushi and daichi about vollyball strategies."hey guys, sorry for skipping practice yesterday"i said to them as i walked over"oh y/n what happened to your hand?!"keishin asked me whilst looking worried

"oh i just cut my hand on a piece of broken glass, im fine i promise" i lied.

"hmm ok then, but i dont want you to play for the rest of the week or even more" keishin told me, i instantly frowned no practice for the rest of the week or more? "no ill be fine i can practice, please just a little" i pleaded but keishin just shook his head, i turned to koushi and daichi and gave then a weak smile whilst going to the bench.

time skip a week'

koushi's pov

over the past week y/n seems almost, depressed and upset at herself. i dont know how to make her happy, i want to help but im afraid ill only make her worse. im gunna talk to coach today to see what i can do.

i walk into practice and see y/n sitting on the bench listening to music, she looks the same as always sad depressed. i see coach and he looks at me like he knows what im thinking."suga can i talk to you?" he says i nod and run to him"hey coach i wanted to ask you something"

"is there anything i can do for y/n shes worrying me and i want to help her" i ask

"im not sure shes worrying me too i havent seen her like this since...no she wouldnt"

"what do you mean, has this happened before!" i almost yell causing some to look.

"ok lets talk outside suga"he says leading me out the gym.

"ok whats happening your scaring me now" i said firmly, clenching my fist.

"well, when y.n was in the uk she had major depression bacause of all the people who bullied her but i thought she was fine now but obviosly she still isnt"

y-y/n had depression i- it makes sense now thats why shes been acting up this week and why she doesnt have many friends out of the vollyball club aswell.

"but i dont know whats cause her to relapse it has so ething to do with her cutting her hand but i think its more than that so if you want to help her you need to find out what happened" coach said. ive never seen him like this he looks scared shitless.

"ok ill try" i smiled and walked back thinking about what could have happened and what caused this. i get to the door and i can hear shouting coming from inside.

"be honest y/n the real reason you joined the boys volly club was so you could get your claws on us wasnt it"

"what?"