found out???

i get waken up by a vibration on my phone at..5:15 in the morning !!! i look to see 2 missed calls from: koushi<3 "ugh why the hell hes calling at a ridiculous time" i grab my phone to call him back.

"hey suga"

"oh hey y/n im glad you called me back!"

" yeah about that, why the heck are you calling at this time if you dont mind me asking" i ask with an irritated voice.

" oh sorry i just wanted to ask if i could come over after school?"

" what to my house?! um y-yeah we can walk to my house together after school if thats ok?" i ask awaiting his answer.

"ok yeah but dont forget we have practice later" he tells me.

"ok ill see you after school koushi" i say before hanging up the phone."hmm 5:20 oh hell yeah i can get more sleep in before i go to school" i mutter before falling asleep once again.

time skip to practice'

its still a bit awkward in practice between me and the fellow second years we only talk when needed and we dont socialise with each other in class. the others are talking to me tho so its not all bad but i still need to sort it out with noya and tanaka.

"remember in 5 days we will be going to a training camp hosted in Tokyo" keishin says to us as were packing us. Tokyo huh? i wonder if ill see them there.." i mutter to myself

"what was that y/n?" asahi asks. "oh nothing, i was just thinking about the camp"i assure him, he nods and makes his way to the club room.

i wait for koushi at the school gates as he had to talk to daichi about something. i see him running to me and i wave at him."sorry for making you wait y/n" he says to me "oh no its ok  i wasnt waiting long" thats a lie i have been waiting for 20 minutes but i didn't want him feeling guilty so i didnt say anything.

" you've got a nice house y/n, its cosy" he says to me as we make our way to the couch."so what do you want to watch ?" i ask him.

"i don't mind just no horror, i hate it" he chuckles sheepishly i nod and go through my movies."y/n, um wheres the bathroom?" he asks me. i point to the door at the end of the hall.

koushis pov'

i walk down the hall but stop at an open door, i look inside and notice its y/n room "i shouldnt be in here" i say to myself. i turn to exit but see something..red. i go to it and pick it up."no she wouldnt, would she?" i ask myself in shock, a bloodied razor was what i had found. i immediately put it back and go to look in her bin i open it and see blooded bandages and razors hidden in the bin.

i couldnt believe it, why would she do this to herself? i leave her room and go back to the living room. i look at her and she fakely smiles at me "how could i not have noticed! its so clear now her words are always full or hurt and her smiles aren't genuine anymore".

your pov'

i give koushi a fake smile as he walks into the room and he gives me a snile in return" ok so ive got two movies that we can w-""-y/n is there something that your hiding from me" he asks me sternly. what does he mean? he doesnt know about the cutting so what else would he be thinking unless, no theres no way he could have found out about it ive kept my arms hidden so well!"no why do you ask" i shyly ask him.

he walks up to me and grabs me by my arm"koushi s-stop your hurting m-me"I yell at him but he doesnt listen. he goes for my sleeve and starts to pull it up "no stop please!" i beg him but it was too late, my bandaged arms were now visible.

"why" he asks me, his face looked so betrayed and hurt.

" please its not what it looks like!" i tell him. i feel tears dripping on my cheeks.

"oh so your not cutting yourself!" he yells, ive never seen him so upset,

" i  sorry, please let me explain" i ask him, he lets go of my arm and sits on the couch looking down.
"why then y/n, why would you do this to yourself i dont understand" he cries at me.

" i felt so broken koushi! you wanna know the real reason why i skipped practice, it wasnt cause i didnt feel well it was because i was bullied and beat up at school!" i yell at him, he eyes widen and he looks at me shocked.

"you didnt cut your hand on a piece of glass did you"he asks referring to my bandage o my hand.

"no i didnt" i say ripping of the bandage showing the print of slut on my hand. be grabs my hand examining it.

"who did this to you! and why"he bellows at me.

"it was a gang of girls, it was because i was hanging out with you and the team. they said that i couldnt have you cause you were theirs and i just joined the team to get the boys" i say chocking on my tears.

"its because of those rumours,and i dont belong to them i dont even know them" he says, i could tell he was about to go on a rampage or something similar.

"i sorry for not telling you, i know i should have i-i just didnt want to burden you and when i cut i feel like my worries go with every slice" i cry. he pulls me into a tight hug shocking me.

"im here for you! i dont want you to get anymore hurt than you are! i love you and i hate seeing you like this" he loves me d-did i hear that right??.

"y-you love me?" i ask him looking up at him.

"yes of course i do! who wouldnt your beautiful and smart and kind!" he says to me smiling.

"i love you too koushi" i tell him pulling on his collar pulling him down.

koushis pov'

" i love you too koushi" she tells me. she pulls on my collar pulling me down and i feel a soft presence on my lips.it was y/n lips, she was kissing me?! i relaxed into the kiss and we stayed like that for a good minute. she pulled away and smiled at me, it was a genuine smile unlike all the other times it was beautiful.

but of course being the awkward boy i am i kind of... ran out of the house screaming "BYETHATWASAVERYNICEKISSILLSEEYOULATER!" god im an idiot. i mentally scold myself on the way home hitting my head with my hand.

i got home and waved happily at my mother "well dont you look chipper, let me guess something happened with that y/n you talk about all the time" she smiled at me mischievously.

"mum god stop i dont always talk about her! and yes something did happen.." i say whispering the last part. i explain what happened minus the harming part and she looked at me.

"pfftt omg i never knew i had such a embarrassing son" she wheezed basically crying on the floor"yeah yeah laugh it up" i mutter dragging my feet upstairs. i flopped myself onto my bed and thought about y/n.

im gunna do whatever i can to make you happy, i promise you that y/n.