Part 3

"Today is free time. The equipment room is open so take whatever you want, but make sure to put it back after this."

Of course, everyone shoved in the equipment room to get what they want. The most common one: skipping rope.

"Lucas, the boys invited us to play basketball. Wanna join?"

"Sure."

"Athy Athy look, we have new ropes!"

"Heh, didn't know this school actually cares about our gym equipment."

"Do you want the blue one? The color looks pretty. I'll get the yellow one."

"Sure. What about Helena?"

"She asked us to help her take one too. But what color... Woah!"

Jeannette accidentally knocked down the remaining basket filled with skipping ropes.

"They're all... unusable. Oh there's one, Jeannette. Also, we should clean this mess first."

"Oh lucky us. Hehe sorry. Come help me."

"It's not a lot."

They put what they dropped back to where it was, and went to play. On the other hand, the boys are playing basketball at the basketball court.

"Kiel, don't you think... some boys are missing?"

"I'm surprised someone like you noticed."

"...That doesn't answer my question."

"They went to check out the girls. I heard they said they want to play whatever Athanasia is playing or something."

"..."

"Lucas?"

"..."

"Can I... pass the ball to you?"

"...No. Count me out."

"...Jeannette, I thought you said Ijekiel told you the boys are playing basketball?"

"I know right. What are they doing here?"

"But not all of them are here..."

"Oops... the rope broke..."

"What a coincidence. Mine too."

"And there I thought they finally renewed better quality ones but I guess it's even worse. Anyway, we should tell Sir Felix."

"He's just a teacher, telling him won't help anything--"

"He can report to your father and by tomorrow, new high quality skipping ropes will be issued to every student in this school and we don't have to worry about not enough ropes anymore."

"...Please don't. It's embarrassing."

"Hehe, just kidding. So what do we do now?"

"Put these back."

"And go see the boys play?"

"Yeah. That's the only place to go, anyway. Helena, you coming?"

"My rope is still fine so you can go ahead first. I'll play with the others."

Athanasia and Jeannette put their skipping ropes back to the equipment room. By the time they reached the basketball court, the boys were already finished playing. They were all sweaty except for Lucas, since he stopped for a while already.