Part 7

"...Doctors has proved Cobes virus to be pandemic, and it has now spread throughout Cobes. Yesterday, one person in Obelia was infected and is now quarantined in the hospital. Please wear mask and sanitize your hands when going out..."

"Athy, make sure you take care of your hygiene in school, okay? It'll be bad if any of us get infected. This virus is not a joke."

"Okay, mum~ I'm going now."

"Wear your mask. Your father will buy hand sanitizers later so you can use it when you get back."

~

Athanasia
Lucas
Ijekiel

"Lucas, is that my ice cream?"

"Sorry? I can't hear you clearly since you're wearing a mask."

"Is ThAt mY iCe cREaM?"

"L~O~U~D~E~R~"

"I'M GOING TO COUGH ON YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU STEAL MY FOOD."

"Oops, I finished eating it. Better wear my mask before anything happens."

"Lucas! Athanasia! I was wondering where were you. Here. Jeannette bought us ice cream."

"Where is she?"

"She said she had something to do so she went home first. I took mine so the remaining are for both of you. I need to help out something at home so bye!"

"Thanks. Be careful on your way home!"

"...Lucky for you, huh?" Lucas handed his ice cream to her.

"...Are you trying to payback what you ate?"

"So what if I am?"

"Fine, thanks."

Athanasia ate her ice cream on the way home. She was really happy because she got to eat two ice creams today despite knowing it's not good for her health. But who cares? Happiness comes first.

"Ijekiel wasn't wearing his mask, was he?"

"He probably went back first just now to buy some."

~

Heyo, thanks for reading! I know Corona virus has lifted in some countries, and most students has started physical school again. But for me, I'm still having online classes. Cases are still increasing everyday, and there's one death case yesterday. For places who has serious cases, please stay safe, always wear a mask when you go out, and sanitize your hands!

~Lin