Part 10

"I'm leaving."

"Take care, sweetie~"

Today is the last day of school, thanks to that cobes or whatever virus. Then, we'll be having class online... Did daddy buy a mic? I'll ask him later.

"Oh? Early today."

"How is it early when there's 2 more minutes left?"

This voice... "Lucas!"

"Yo."

"Since when you were behind me?"

"Hm... Since the time your mother called you sweetie?"

This guy is a stalker! What was he doing at my house? Jeez.

=====

Athanasia and Lucas was late to school, again. They got a detention from the teacher.

"This is definitely your fault." Lucas put the blame on the poor and innocent looking Athanasia.

"How is it my fault when you were the one who wanted to wait for me?" Athanasia glared at him.

"You'll get that stupid cobes virus if I left you alone."

Excuse me..? Are you cursing me to get that whatever virus?

[Meanwhile, Cabel and his friends:]

[Cabel: It's all that damn Lucas' fault that I got scolded by the teacher today for not finishing my homework!]

[Friend: How so?]

[Cabel: Well this morning, I saw Athy by coincidence but he was beside her the whole time and wouldn't let me get near her!]

"Anyway, did your dad buy you a mic? We're having online classes tomorrow."

"I'll let him know I need one when I get back."

~~~

Yes! That's the end of the chapter. Hella short right? I know. But! I have reasons for that.

So I planned to write original novels and publish it on WebNovel, please support me there if you want :3 And I was having a reallllllyyyy hard time thinking of names, y'know. I finally completed the first arc, and I'll be posting daily. Not sure yet when will I start publishing tho, but each chapter will have at least 1000 words, unlike these super-short fanfics I write on Wattpad.

I will still write fanfics on Wattpad, don't worry ;) I'll at least complete my incomplete works, and I'll see if I'll continue writing them next time. Thank you so much for your supports until now! Those supports really make my day. I'm sorry for not always replying to comments because sometimes I either never received the notification and when I saw it, it's already a week later, or i simply do not have the time to do so.

I may or may not edit Obelia Kindergarten into an original story and publish it on WebNovel. Stay tuned!

My WebNovel account is Lyuin

See you there!

~Lin