Part 4

*RING*

Ah. It's history class now. Damn, after all the fun I had during gym... it's all gone now.

"Crap! I forgot to bring my history textbook!"

"Gahaha enjoy your punishment later!"

"This is not laughing matter!"

Oh, the seniors are having history class now too. Now I think about it, I didn't do the homework. Did Helena finish hers? There she is.

"Helena, did you finish the homework?"

"You bet! What about you?"

"I wouldn't ask if I have."

"Figures. Here. Hurry before the teacher comes."

"Thanks. You're a great help."

*RING*

It is finally break time. Today is Lucas' treat, well not really, since the girls will donate lots of delicious food until they can't finish.

"Wha- donation again?"

"Yeah like you."

Jeannette: "Let's just let that two handle our food then."

"Jeannette, no, please... it's scary when they come to me like a group of bulls."

"Oh really? For me it's like a group of ants."

"Shut up you lamp post."

"Are you jealous? Shrimp."

"What did you just call me? Telephone pole!"

Ijekiel: "Well well don't argue over something like this, okay? Just eat, we're running out of time."

"You heard Kiel, shortie?"

"Lucas, you too." Ijekiel said as he shoved a red bean bun into the latter's mouth to shut him up.

"Bahaha I hope you choke!"

"It's not good to curse, Athy." Jeannette said as she shoved a chocolate bun into the latter's mouth to shut her up.

Cabel: "Finally, a peaceful break."

"See? Cabel finished the food while both of you were fighting. Lucas, you better treat Athanasia later. Not like you used any money, right?"

"Huh? Why me?"

"The man should be the one to treat the woman."

"...Tch. Fine."

And so, Lucas bought 9 chocolate bars for Athanasia after school. Little did they know, it was all planned by their three wonderful friends.

"I knew Athy will definitely fall for it, but I didn't expect it will work on Lucas."

"All thanks to Cabel being able to hide the food. Luckily Lucas didn't realize."

"He did."

"...Lucas did?"

"Yeah. When Ijekiel said 'the man should treat the woman', he saw the bag of food behind me."

"And he still treat Athanasia... despite knowing that?"

"I knew it, it must be that!"

"That?"

"It's already obvious since we were 6. Like the time he was angry why Athy was the mother and Ijekiel as the father... remember?"

"Oh that. Now I think about it, it's really obvious but you wouldn't realize it."

The three of them went home while talking about their childhood times. Meanwhile, Ijekiel was gritting his teeth like crazy.

'Damn you, Lucas. If she makes you happy, you can have her then.'