Part 5

Another beautiful morning to start another day. Arghh, school again! But this time, Athanasia is not late for school. She woke up early because she has nothing to worry about since she finished her homework already.

"Good morning, Helena."

"Athy! Perfect timing. Lend me your English workbook, please~"

"Bold of you to assume I did the homework."

"Bold of you to assume I assumed you. I saw you finish it yesterday before heading home."

"Fine, you got me. Here."

"Thank you! This is payback for me lending you my History workbook the other day."

~

"'Morning, Kiel. What're you doin'?"

"Making sure I've done everything."

"There goes the excellent student routine."

Lucas went to his seat and took out his stationeries, ready for class. No nagging this morning, what a blessed day.

The class started after their homeroom teacher came in for roll call. Let's see... it's English first today.

"Have you read the news yesterday? There's a virus outbreak in Cobes. So today, we'll be discussing about the symptoms of Cobes virus. Five person in a group, I want at least five symptoms stated by each group by the end of this class."

The students formed their groups and started discussing among themselves.

_____

To be continued in the next part.